GQ_jumper

Pickup lines

Point down at a ladder in a lady's tights and say
'Is that a ladder in your tights or is it a stairway to heaven?'

Pick a chunk of ice out of your drink, throw it on the floor in front of a girl and say
'now I've broken the ice, fancy coming back to mine?'

Be rude to a girl, then come back a few minutes later and say ""I'm sorry I was so rude before but it's difficult for me to express myself when I am on the verge of exploding in my pants."

Line from Adam Sandler's movie Anger Management. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hi, what kind of car do you drive? [Response] Cool. Just wanted to make sure there was enough trunk space for the body.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Personally, I've been in few bars and never even spoken to a woman in one. It's always amazed me that people consider that an environment for finding anything but sex...but perhaps I miss the point? Yup. I think it's just me again. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.