popsjumper

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

So...after 7 long years at Skydive the Farm, my tenure has ended and I'm moving along to the next biggest thing.

5 years of great times teaching and jumping and two less so, it's time to get a real life outside of skydiving and see more of the world while I still can.

I have no solid plans right now, just a vague notion to travel around, visit remote friends and family and do some traveling....Latin America for starters as soon as my passport comes through. Costa Rica and Panama and maybe Belize would be good to go.

I have a hankering for decent seafood and you just can't get it in middle to western Georgia.
:D:D

Before you breathe that sigh of relief, be wary, I'll still be checking in here periodically to assist the youngsters when I can and pester and piss off the SC perps and the Mods .
:P

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, my friends.

Andy
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thank you for your years at the Farm. Our student program will miss you. Enjoy your travels and stay in touch. XOXO

Thanks Hans...that means a lot to me.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Damn Andy sad to hear the news - you'll have to come this side of the world.

Hope you have a good time, I thought you were joking about finding a spot on a nude beach :)

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Sucks to hear you won't be posting as much. You've always gave genuine thought to helping the younger jumpers on here, one of the few posters I respect when giving out advise on here. Thanks for your time spent posting.

I hope you find what you're looking for in your travels and the fishes you seek. The best to you dude! Shawn.

If you are visiting friends, I wish you would put me on the list! I am on the way to the Tallahassee airport if that is one of your destinations.
I have thought of you over the years and appreciate every skydiving tip you ever gave me! I remember our jump over Quincey!
Have more fun than you can stand!!! Post pictures when you can!
Donna

I havent been to The Farm in probably a couple of years but every time, without fail, you were there. The place isn't going to be the same without you. Best of luck in your travels! :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

as for that yellow brick road....
You Sir are the Wizard at its end...:)
Always knowledgeable about the sport, and more so..... Knowledgeable about HOW to share that wisdom, in a fun and encouraging way to everyone....

welcoming and friendly, safe and gracious.....
VERY glad to have had the chance to cross paths with you, HERE, as well as at a number of different dropzones...and to have shared a few skydives together....

enjoy your travels, and new adventures!!! come on up to the NE corner of the country.. we'll visit Niagara Falls!!!! My door is always open to Good people... like you..

jmy :)