kasch

drugs!!

So I call my doctor and tell him I'm flying to Washington from NY and say I'd like something to help me sleep on the plane (I really can't sleep on planes....I get too excited). I asked for them to either prescribe something or recommend something over the counter.

Nurse goes, "Do you get anxious when flying?" I respond, "Yes. I am an anxious flyer."

*supress giggle as I have skydiving videos playing on vimeo*

"I just want something to knock me out for 8 hours."

Doctor didn't bother calling back, drugs are ready to be picked up at my pharmacy!

*queue some ethical debate over doctors prescribing drugs too easily*
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

This morning my 12 year old was describing how to make a bong. Growing up in a different world to me...

It took me till I was about 18 to come across drugs.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

It took me until I was 35 and started hanging around skydivers. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

12 or 13 for me
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

12 or 13 for me

It sucks that kids that young are exposed to drugs. Like skymama it was skydivers that exposed me[:/]
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

12 or 13 for me

It sucks that kids that young are exposed to drugs. Like skymama it was skydivers that exposed me[:/]

Adults do the darnest thing[:/] Oh, and I was fifteen when I was exposed.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I encountered marijuana for the first time when I found the baggie on the guy I was arresting. I can't recall ever encountering drugs when I wasn't arresting someone for them.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I encountered marijuana for the first time when I found the baggie on the guy I was arresting. I can't recall ever encountering drugs when I wasn't arresting someone for them.

So why didn't you believe him that it was just coriander for his mom?:P

Funniest two encounters I ever had involving drugs.

- lecturer at college and I used to alternate cooking, because we both were single, lived alone and enjoyed food. Chris used to use marijuana (dhagga in the local lingo) in stews and curries. One Friday evening, curry night and a bit generous with the herbs and the local priest dropped in to visit Chris unexpectedly. Priest stayed for dinner and we all went to midnight mass :D Chris felt really bad, priest was really missed off.

- very religious friends of my wife invited us around to dinner (pizza). They had just got back from South Africa and were really pleased with the unusual 'herb' they picked up at the market. I didn't have the heart to tell them what it was as they liberally sprinkled it on their pizza.