ryoder

Should a size 10-12 woman wear a bikini?

I just found my new favorite object of lust:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lucy+pinder&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CsIJUMyEIqnk2wXXh9TuBw&ved=0CFkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1171&bih=1102

:)
Note for Shah: "NO BOOBS FOR YOU!!!":D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No. And I have liked Lucy Pinder for years (looks like she lost weight). She has the luxury of airbrushing done. A woman would have to be around 6 feet tall where porportion dictates a slenderness and firmness a 5'5" can't have unless she is some sort of extreme athlete.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Depends on where you're from, and yes, on height. A woman who's 5'1" probably shouldn't, but if she's on the beach where everyone else is, WTF not?

If she's happy and comfortable, then she's going to look better than if she isn't regardless. Of course, I grew up in Brazil, where just about everyone wore a bikini then.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Depends on where you're from, and yes, on height. A woman who's 5'1" probably shouldn't, but if she's on the beach where everyone else is, WTF not?

If she's happy and comfortable, then she's going to look better than if she isn't regardless. Of course, I grew up in Brazil, where just about everyone wore a bikini then.

Wendy P.

I agree with you in geography. This is a multi-national site. For the USA, I still say "no". If the question was asked "should you wear a bikini if you were over a size 10/12?", I would change my answer to yes as this deals with one's own confidence vice the original question which addresses what the observer would like to see.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Let me think about this! After all you are calling on me and my magnificences to pontificate on such a weightily issue?

http://pst.fashionfox.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fatkini-22.jpg?d9c344

let me think some more

http://dualfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/fatkini.jpg

wait let me think a little more
http://standrivel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Josie-Gibson.jpg

I have consulted my inner cock and spoke to my inner dick and called forth the spirit of Buddha and the answer is

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

[reply

If she's happy and comfortable, YES
Wendy P.

Only acceptable answer

actually, I was going to go with "whose permission does she need, anyway?"
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[reply

Wendy P.

Only acceptable answer

**golf clap**
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

To be fair, not one of those women, except one was around a 12. And even then, she wasn't wearing a bikini. Thanks for the retina burns though.

For the USA, I still say "no".

She's wearing the bikini for herself, not for you. If you don't like the way she looks, don't look at her! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[reply

Wendy P.

Only acceptable answer

The permission of whoever let her out of the kitchen..

What's that? Yes dear, I'm coming! Be right there hunnybuns!
Remster

Who cares? Guys at the beach walk around topless with their beer-gut and moobs bouncing all over the place and no one asks if *that* should be allowed.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Who cares? Guys at the beach walk around topless with their beer-gut and moobs bouncing all over the place and no one asks if *that* should be allowed.

Vskydiver tells me I'm past that age where I should go shirtless in public, but when we go to the beach on vacation I see enough bad examples I feel pretty comfortable taking off the t-shirt for some sun. :D

There's an old joke that it's better to be a man than a woman because a beer gut doesn't make you invisible to the opposite sex. :D

I guess I just found out that's not true. :)

don't want to offend so i will not say a word

I wish you would finally come out of the closet. It is painful to watch you struggle with your sexual identity. It's okay, we couldn't like you any less. Actually I would bet most of us would like you more.

don't want to offend so i will not say a word

I wish you would finally come out of the closet. It is painful to watch you struggle with your sexual identity. It's okay, we couldn't like you any less. Actually I would bet most of us would like you more.

Now, now, just because Shah likes women who have an ass like a 12 year old boy's doesn't mean he's homosexula...
:P

:S

She's 6'2". A larger scale of a 5'6" size six. She would look very good in a bikini.:)

Now, now, just because Shah likes women who have an ass like a 12 year old boy's doesn't mean he's homosexula...
:P
:S

When it comes to bums I have this rule i live by.
If her bum is bigger than two handfuls I'm not really going to go nuts.
So athletic bums are what I'm into ;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!