jumpingjunkie09

If you woke up next to the poster above you...

O M G ! :o

I find a lamp, make a wish...I only asked for a BJ from a seasoned expert that looks like a high school cheerleader....Next time I'll be a little more specific! :|

Can't believe I got you to believe that was a lamp you were rubbin!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

"uhhhh...uhhhhh......wtf?"

True story:
Me, Steve and a guy named Angel all went to the drive-in and get buzzed.
Angel gets blitzed and is running around the place doing stupid shit. Me and Steve pick up a girl.

We pile Angel into the car an go to Angel's apartment.
While me and Steve are practicing our push-pull act in the bedroom with the girl, Angel takes Steve's car and goes off.
He gets busted and the car gets impounded.

The cops call the car owner (Steve's dad). He comes down to the station and Angel tells the the old man where Steve is.

Meanwhile, back at the apartment, me and Steve and the girl are crashed/passed out in the bed (yes, the girl is in the middle).

Picture this: You wake up to some shouting. You sit up and see Steve's father standing at the foot of the bed with a disgusted look on his face....the girl is gone and there's only you and Steve in the bed.

Now...what do you say to the old man?
:o:D:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"uhhhh...uhhhhh......wtf?"

True story:
Me, Steve and a guy named Angel all went to the drive-in and get buzzed.
Angel gets blitzed and is running around the place doing stupid shit. Me and Steve pick up a girl.

We pile Angel into the car an go to Angel's apartment.
While me and Steve are practicing our push-pull act in the bedroom with the girl, Angel takes Steve's car and goes off.
He gets busted and the car gets impounded.

The cops call the car owner (Steve's dad). He comes down to the station and Angel tells the the old man where Steve is.

Meanwhile, back at the apartment, me and Steve and the girl are crashed/passed out in the bed (yes, the girl is in the middle).

Picture this: You wake up to some shouting. You sit up and see Steve's father standing at the foot of the bed with a disgusted look on his face....the girl is gone and there's only you and Steve in the bed.

Easy... "Hey, where did the girl go? We were banging her last night!" :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

True story:

"Two's a party, three's a crowd! >:("

Or:
(in your best John Wayne voice), "now look here, mister. This bed ain't big enough for the three of us!"

;):D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

No means NO!

Word to the wise: If at first you don't succeed, do NOT try Tri again.

Why the hell didn't you tell me that in the first place? I could have avoided all the bruises.
[:/]

Glad your name isn't Lorena.
:o
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239