DcloudZ

Biggest Fears

Hey guys, I'm somewhat of a new poster so I thought I'd start of with a somewhat interesting topic! What is your biggest fear?

There's not much that scares me so I'll have to say fish. (Weird right?:S) I'm not really afraid of them but I can't stand when they swim near me (weird because I don't mind sharks). Anyway that's about the closest thing to a fear that I have. I'm interested in hearing about all of your fears so shoot! Don't be shy if yours is illogical, I kind of broke the ice in regards to that ;)
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

Spider webs, not spiders per-se
if i walk though a spider web, there is a whole song and dance routine that accompanies it.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Paralyzed from the neck down, no way to kill myself and no one will help me end it all. :|

Ill help Don:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Spider webs, not spiders per-se
if i walk though a spider web, there is a whole song and dance routine that accompanies it.

Spider web is something that turns you into a ninja. :D

In pretty scared of dogs, and terrified of public speaking ( found the last one out opening a technology conference in front of 200 people.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

heights, spiders, relationships :S scary shit there.

Oh I second the relationships one, never thought of that but I find myself unable to maintain a long-term relationship, I get bored quickly;)

You should expand on your fear of heights, not somethig you expect from someone who jumps out of planes!
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

Oh I second the relationships one, never thought of that but I find myself unable to maintain a long-term relationship, I get bored quickly;)

You should expand on your fear of heights, not somethig you expect from someone who jumps out of planes!

I start to freak out if I get more than 5 ft off the ground. I've learned to work through it though. I can even go indoor rock climbing now but on my first climb I have to stop about 5 ft up for about 5-10 minutes and deep breathe and convince myself I'm ok.

Skydiving doesn't bother me because we start out so high, I don't get that vertigo feeling and by the time I get close enough for it to bother me, I'm already used to the height. I actually know quite a few skydivers who are afraid of heights.

I start to freak out if I get more than 5 ft off the ground. I've learned to work through it though. I can even go indoor rock climbing now but on my first climb I have to stop about 5 ft up for about 5-10 minutes and deep breathe and convince myself I'm ok.

Skydiving doesn't bother me because we start out so high, I don't get that vertigo feeling and by the time I get close enough for it to bother me, I'm already used to the height. I actually know quite a few skydivers who are afraid of heights.

*raises hand*

Yep, me too. Kind of wonder why I was assigned an apartment on the 24TH FLOOR of my building. In the kitchen I have floor-to-ceiling windows along two walls that meet to form the corner of the kitchen eating area. [:/] The "balcony" is actually (literally) just a "flower ledge" -- about 20" wide with a "railing" of glass.

(and no, I don't allow BASE jumping from my place! :P)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I used to be more afraid of heights and still get scared on final a little. I am an avid climber but have to be in a harness. I won't boulder. There is something comforting about being in a harness knowing your partner is there for you.

My big fear is public speaking. I don't like attention focused on me.

(and no, I don't allow BASE jumping from my place! :P)

...yet! :P

Always easier to seek forgiveness than permission! :)

Party at T's house... You distract her for me. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message