Fearjoburg

Don't mess with NY's finest

I'll jump in before this gets booted into the SC. Cop was writing a ticket. Owner hops in and decides he's entitled to ignore the cop. Where's a good billy club beat down when you need one?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

No kidding. He must think that he is special.

Personally if I could afford that car I would be very friendly to the officer, say thank you, have some chit chat, take my ticket and be on my way.

I would then send the ticket to my lawyer to deal with it.

I hope he ends up paying the parking ticket, and getting charged with assault on the PO.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Parking ticket, battery on a LEO, towing, impound fees, plus a few other unique to NY laws I'm sure. Some free damage to the car thrown in for good measure I', sure...those NY impound lots have got be rough.
Dick deserves it.

Like you said, take your ticket and go on about your day.

I'll jump in before this gets booted into the SC. Cop was writing a ticket. Owner hops in and decides he's entitled to ignore the cop. Where's a good billy club beat down when you need one?

It doesn't matter what fucking kind of car you drive or how expensive it is, you don't ignore/disobey a cop.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It doesn't matter what fucking kind of car you drive or how expensive it is, you don't ignore/disobey a cop.

The type of car that dude was driving is important to him, his friends and the person that sold it to him:D

All that trouble over a parking ticket:S. Maybe the next time he will just pay the ticket. Now he's going to be late for his pedicure:(.
One Jump Wonder

Maybe the next time he will just pay the ticket.

The next time with be just the same. The clown probably does think he is special. My bet is he will sick his lawyers on the cop and the city. His attitude is hard wired in, he won’t change. >:([:/]

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I'm glad they scratched and dented his precious Ferrari. That and laying him down with the cuffs on was nice too. Maybe he'll learn a lesson or two.

Even before our kids were driving we taught them to be polite and esp. non-threatening to cops. Sign the ticket and take it to court if you want to argue. ;)

I love how the leggy blond hops in to check the coke stash while Lance Romance is hooked up on the ground in the fetal with a jackboot on his neck.

One MUST have their priorities, next time get a Yugo! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I love how the leggy blond hops in to check the coke stash while Lance Romance is hooked up on the ground in the fetal with a jackboot on his neck.

One MUST have their priorities, next time get a Yugo! :ph34r:

Mr T

Your a sharp cookieB| I thought the nice lady was trying to steal the car while the owner was distracted.

No telling what happened to the dude when the police got him away from the camera's.

R.

Just another trust fund baby in need of a good killing!
Google the kid, the's a real piece of work!
http://jalopnik.com/5932561/acquaintance-confirms-the-ferrari-driver-stomped-by-cops-is-an-obnoxious-poser

Shame the cop didn't unload his gun on the dumb fuck! Assult with a deadly weapon...yeah that's a good reason to whip out the gun and unload a good number of rounds. And then stop reload and then unload a few more rounds into the MOFO's facking dick! Just to make sure he doesn't have any kids!

Respect the man with the badge you worthless piece fo shit!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

OK....so don't shoot him.
Take him out, turn up the radio and beat the crap out of him to the tune of........call me maybe?

OK....so don't shoot him.
Take him out, turn up the radio and beat the crap out of him to the tune of........call me maybe?

My step father was a parole office as well as on the parole board. He is the nicest most enlightened guy I know. He would go out on limbs from time to time to help rehabilitate those who just screwed up and when we went to his retirement party it was amazing how many people came up and shook his hand and thanked him for changing their lives. And he even thinks that this guy needs to spend a few years behind bars! And that he is very lucky that the officer did not...aahh...hum....introduce large quantites of heavy metals into his persons utilizing a chemcial propellant delivery device!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

She's a celebutard right?
Isn't she spencer pratt sister?
How much money did these fucktards make while they were on TV?
WOW!
I would love to know how much these morons are worth! And how they can afford to live this kind of life!