Phillbo

Peeves ...

I was coming here to post that EXACT same video, and when I saw your link I was like "This is definitely going to be that video"

As for the Portlandia video, that series made me laugh quite a bit. Especially the organic chicken scene.

***in a supermarket checkout line. ***

People (usually wimmim) who wait till everything is checked by the cashier, realise they have forgotten something, spend 5 minutes getting it, and THEN realise they have to pay, take an age finding their purse, rummaging thru it to find every last small coin they have to pay with, and then coming up short......

"I've got the 3 cents here somewhere".......
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

Dirty dishes left in the sink. The dishwasher is right there next to the sink, take the extra 10 seconds and put the dishes in there!

This! Especially if there is no dishwasher. Why would I want to have to remove your dirty dishes from the sink just so I can wash mine.

Also people who don't dry up stuff, just leaving it on the draining board playing Jenga with it as more and more stuff gets piled on top. Why can't you remove your stuff when it's dry/dry it up BEFORE you put freshly washed stuff on top.

When people cough in your direction or worse directly in yor face with out even attempting to cover their mouths
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I was coming here to post that EXACT same video, and when I saw your link I was like "This is definitely going to be that video"

As for the Portlandia video, that series made me laugh quite a bit. Especially the organic chicken scene.

Me too. I got a new series to watch. Thanks all!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

...People who don't put any effort into formulating posts on forums.

Like the ones who are in an online forum for question and give their new thread a title like "got a question". That doesn't help differentiate things at all.

Or those who want long complex replies but write one long paragraph with run-on sentences with no capitals or paragraph marks. I don't mind a few modern shortcuts with language, but a little effort towards readability and human factors is nice if one is asking a lot of others.

Or those who write something like "check out this cool video on youtube" without describing WHY we should take our time to look at it, or what the subject matter may be, which would allow us to better decide whether to click through.

I read the classifieds looking for good deals of gear. I can't tell you the number of ads from dipshits that will list a helmet/wingsuit/jumpsuit that says ask for pictures. But doesn't list size. Um HELLO, that is kind of important. And why not post a picture so you don't have to send individual emails to the 40 people that have now wasted their time inquiring about gear that did not fit them because you, dipshit, were too clueless to give a size. And, if you are listing a complete rig, no need to list "Complete Rig" as the title because it is listed in the COMPLETE SYSTEMS section. List it by name and/or size as "Container/Main/Reserve/AAD". That way we don't even have to waste our time clicking on it to see what you want to sell if it isn't what we are looking for.

If you are selling a piece of gear, think about all the things you wanted to know when you bought said gear. You know, like size, color, condition, # of jumps, DOM, if it made our butt look big. Then put that information in your ad. It really isn't that hard.:|

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

When people cough in your direction or worse directly in yor face with out even attempting to cover their mouths

That's the only reason you turn your head when you cough during your physical, so you don't cough on the doctor. I'm serious. :D

Lmao. :D:D:D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

That's the only reason you turn your head when you cough during your physical, so you don't cough on the doctor. I'm serious. :D

"Now when I come along and put my hand on your balls, turn your head and cough. Don't cough on me, cough on the guy next to you, because remember where my hand is!"
-- Actual quote from a military doctor when I (and 75 others) were going through a pre-induction physical.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My most current one is people who show up at a pre-registered USCF (chess) rated tournament without a chess set or chess clock which specifically is spelled out beforehand that TD (tournament directors) do not provide equipment.

See note for 1930: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_cycling#1930
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dayum, there is a hell of a slope on that street!:o

Its Virginia... What did you expect?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I needed to bear right and the car in front of me wouldn't move up even though there was room to let me by. I had to wait for the light to change. Are people that oblivious?

Many drivers like to leave space in between cars; if they get rear-ended and pushed into the car in front on them, they are the ones who are going to be charged with the damage to the car in front.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I needed to bear right and the car in front of me wouldn't move up even though there was room to let me by. I had to wait for the light to change. Are people that oblivious?

Many drivers like to leave space in between cars; if they get rear-ended and pushed into the car in front on them, they are the ones who are going to be charged with the damage to the car in front.

So it was YOU!
Remster

I thought about this thread this am on my way to the office in a moment of frustration. This (see pic) bugs the hell out of me. I needed to bear right and the car in front of me wouldn't move up even though there was room to let me by. I had to wait for the light to change. Are people that oblivious?

Also drives me crazy when someone needs to turn left into a driveway (for instance) and they don't even leave the teeeeeeeniest amount of room for my bike to keep going... Seriously - it doesn't take much... People in general who block your way unnecessarily drive me bonkers... So fucking oblivious to others around them... >:(
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss