shah269

Hot Olympic Athletes

I understand your point. They aren't the best in any one of the events that make up the pentathlon. Otherwise, they would also be competing in those individual events elsewhere in the olympics. I disagree with your conclusion that they therefore don't 'know' the individual events.

Just because they aren't the best in the world with a sword doesn't mean they don't know how to use one. They just have other skills in addition to their skill with the sword.

I had a firearms instructor in the police academy who told us he only had be accurate enough to hit the chest of his target...after that, he needed to do it faster. He was still a fine shot in terms of accuracy.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Pole Vault is now my favorite sport after women's beach volleyball :ph34r:

Yup. That girl is certainly very attractive.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The women's beach volleyball gold medal match goes tomorrow featured two time defending gold medalists Misty May and Kerri Walsh against their fellow Americans April Ross and Jennifer Kessy. May and Walsh are a potent team, but I have to cheer for the underdogs on this one. I have my reasons. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

:)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tMgmYutL9W0

EDIT: Dupe post. Sorry. Cool music though.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Is it possible for you to appreciate a woman athelete just because she's damn good at what she does, without introducuing sexuality into it?

ICE> Man Card; Hand it over. ICE>

Yes but us blokes cannot help noticing how good most of the female figures are. I wish I could have stomach muscles like most of them have. But I watch for the sport and cheer the Aussie on.. not for the perve. the good looking bodies are just a bonus as I am sure the male bodies are for the ladies. But then again Golden Brown on SkySurfer.com.au thinks I have an old school attitude to woman... I do not !!! (the most hurtful thing someone has ever accused me off)
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

Although she didn't qualify for the Olympics with Russia this year in the long jump, Darya Klishina has a really pretty face.

The face isn't the only pretty part!
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/wake-up-with-darya-klishina/:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.