shah269

Hot Olympic Athletes

Well what can i say i'm watching this sporting thing and there are lots of long legged flat bellied perky boobied amazing assed hotties!

So post them if you got them!
http://thecount.com/2012/07/28/thecount-com-3-hottest-female-athletes-of-the-2012-olympics/darya-klishina-hot-photos-03-560x790/
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

+1
All "hot" athletes please keep it 18+ and you are not 100% sure i'm sure it can be forgiven.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Just as long as you keep the female gymnasts out of this. Most of them are 17 or younger... would be just creepy. :P

Vskydiver was a gymnast and used to take me to the collegiate meets. All the girls are 20-21 ish and starting to, ummm, fill out a little. :):$

Spectacular. ;):$

Guys and gals i'm sorry i forgot to say if you are going to say team XYZ from country 123 you really need to include a link or a photo ok?

Thanks!

Oh yeah the chick Polevaulters are facking HOT!

Just as long as you keep the female gymnasts out of this. Most of them are 17 or younger... would be just creepy. :P

Vskydiver was a gymnast and used to take me to the collegiate meets. All the girls are 20-21 ish and starting to, ummm, fill out a little. :):$

Spectacular. ;):$

In my area we get to see the Alabama Crimson Tide gymnast team compete on TV. Just about every one of the girls on the team is hot. And as a team, the best gymnastics team in college. Back-to-back defending national champions. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is it possible for you to appreciate a woman athelete just because she's damn good at what she does, without introducuing sexuality into it?

You're new here, aren't you. ;) The answer is "no." I'm pretty sure if I suggested that he look up a photo of Holley Mangold (for example) the response would be something indicating how she (or actually, she might not even get a "she" she'd probably be referred to as "it") deserves to die or live a miserable life because she doesn't fit the mold of what a woman is "supposed" to look like. Doesn't matter if she's contending for a gold medal, she should just crawl in her hole and die, apparently.

Of course, Shah's far from the only one on this site who would have the same reaction and total lack of respect for her accomplishments. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Is it possible for you to appreciate a woman athelete just because she's damn good at what she does, without introducuing sexuality into it?

No. Are you serious? I want to oogle the athletes.

They made the Olympics! You aren't going to marginalize their feat by checking them out.:S

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Man Card; Hand it over.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.