rss_v

I can't get my account approved on UK skydiver

Yo - I've signed up twice on UK Skydiver forums, weeks apart, and neither account received moderator approval. How long is it supposed to take? Until I'm approved I can't PM or otherwise contact any member of the board there, including moderators, so I've got to way to ask about it.

Has anyone else signed up successfully, recently?

Hello there

We had a spate of spammers signing up to UKS which led to me changing the settings from automated approval to manual account approval.

Currently there are 8 outstanding account applications and none are more than 4 days old, so i am unsure what has happened as you say your applications are weeks old...:$

I have moved house and jobs in the last few weeks so my internet access has been more limited than usual plus Paul the other moderator has been on holiday!!

I will ensure that all outstanding applications are checked and approved just now. If you are still having problems call me - i'll pm you my number...

Regards

James

At a glance I thought the title of this thread said you couldn't get your accent approved. I thought it was pretty funny.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

they obviously dont like you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I couldn't blame them.

I've posted a thread in Site Issues with a link to this thread here so hopefully they will see it.

Thanks very much!

Hello there

We had a spate of spammers signing up to UKS which led to me changing the settings from automated approval to manual account approval.

Currently there are 8 outstanding account applications and none are more than 4 days old, so i am unsure what has happened as you say your applications are weeks old...:$

I have moved house and jobs in the last few weeks so my internet access has been more limited than usual plus Paul the other moderator has been on holiday!!

I will ensure that all outstanding applications are checked and approved just now. If you are still having problems call me - i'll pm you my number...

Regards

James

No problem! My last attempt could have been a month or two ago now, I can't remember. Maybe it got rejected as a spam risk. My latest signup was only a few days ago, so I'll be in that group of eight somewhere.

Thanks a lot

You could have at least strung him along a little so we could have had more fun with his rejection! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon