JohnMitchell

And the Winners are . . .

Hi Everyone,

The Leap for Lupus Boogie was amazing this year. Over 50 people competed under clear blue skies for great prizes in the 4 way scrambles competition. Many more people made countless fun jumps, tandems and AFF jumps through out the day. Saturday night we tapped the kegs and feasted on salmon and all the trimmings as the last sunset loads landed. Next we pulled the winning raffle tickets and then danced 'til midnight to the rock 'n roll music of RetroActive. A good time was had by all. B|

To all the winners, Congratulations. To all whom Lady Luck did not smile upon this year, thank you so much for your contribution. It's a fantastic cause you're supporting and every penny of your raffle tickets will go straight to Lupus medical research.

Velocity Sports Equipment - 50% off a custom INFINITY Container
System ------David Patterson

Velocity Sports Equipment & iFly Seattle- 30% off a custom INFINITY Container System - --- Kody Delucia

Sunrise Manufacturing - 2 chances to win discount coupons on a new WINGS container.---- Belinda Kaiser and Jan Barry

United Parachute Technologies - 30% off base price & 15% off options custom VECTOR 3 Micron ----- Krisanne Combs

United Parachute Technologies & iFlySeattle - 30% off base price & 15% off options custom VECTOR 3 Micron - ---- Markus Mueller

The Jump Shack - 30% off a custom Racer 2K3 or Classic----- Greg Powell

ChutingStar - HD170 Stealth Camera w/accessories ---- Michael David

Parachute Labs Inc. - 20% off custom or stock FireBolt Elliptical Canopy-----Dave Zaporosky

Parachute Labs Inc. - 20% off a new AngelFire Reserve------ Abby Aikins

iFLY Seattle - 4 chances to win 15 minutes tunnel time
Richard Brownlee, Bruce Thacker, Andy Mead and Dani Carbo

Skyventure Colorado - 2 chances to win 10 minutes tunnel time
Jim Lenox & Sheleigh Harding

Skyventure Colorado - First Class First Time Flyer package--- Dan Kahler

iFly SF Bay - 15 minutes tunnel time---- Charlene Plante

Alti-2 - 2 chances to win 50% off Altimaster N3 altimeter
Jan Barry & "Sonic" Delucia

Vigil USA - 30% off gift certificate for a Vigil AAD
Shane Seydel

Firebird -3 chances to win 30% off any stock Firebird canopy
Mickey Thomas, Greg Powell & Eric Skroch

Body Sports U.S.A - 50% off Free Fly Pants --- Charlene Plante

Body Sports U.S.A. - 50% off a Crater Suit jumpsuit --"Rocket" Ron Lewis

Body Sports U.S.A. - 50% off a Competition Suit jumpsuit---Keith Ragusa

Tsunami Skydivers - 4 jumps tickets for their new DZ in Oceanside, CA---Brittany Crolley

AeroSports USA - Custom cutaway handle----Matt Sherlaw

AeroSports USA - Custom reserve handle----Frankie Bryant

AeroSports USA - Custom NoStoBag----Vikram Kakuman

Paragear - 2 chances to win $25 gift certificates
Abby Aikins & D'Arcy Kaaua

There were literally dozens of local prizes too, from skydiving t-shirts, skydiving equipment, coach jumps and reserve repacks to restaurant gift cards, a barbecue grill, even certificates for fresh caught oysters from one of the local suppliers. Yum. B|

Valinda and I would once again like to thank all of the manufactures and suppliers that donate to our raffle every year. Also to Kapowsin Air Sports and all the volunteers that help us put this on, and to all of you who bring your support to us every year. You make this all possible.:)
Thanks,
John and Valinda Mitchell

United Parachute Technologies - 30% off base price & 15% off options custom VECTOR 3 Micron ----- Krisanne Combs

Sweet!B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sweet!B|

Ain't that cool? B|

I'll get that mailed out to you this week, my dear. Thanks for getting some tickets at LP. We had a three winners from there. :)

I guess I better buy them in person next time since your online thingy is broken...>:(:P

P.S. It is an amazing accomplishment what you two have put together. Congrats and lets hope you won't have to put to many more of these on!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

The Leap for Lupus event this year was a ton of fun. Great weather, great food and great friends both there and not there, who supported us with this. Thanks to everyone that bought raffle tickets and made donations.

The raffle ticket buttons don't work anymore, the raffle is over. :( But we still have some shirts on sale and you can still make donations! B|
https://www.wepay.com/stores/lfl-2012-t-shirt
https://www.wepay.com/donations/46240

You can also raise money for the LFL to earn free tandems. You can do it and give it to someone that wants to do a tandem. Spread the word to those that say they can't afford to do a tandem but have always wanted to. Now they can do it for free for a bit of easy fund raising for a good cause.

Thanks again for everyone's support!

The last two years :) yeah I've been spoiled. LOL there wasnt anything I really needed or wanted would have probably told you to re-raffle anything I won anyway:)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I guess I better buy them in person next time since your online thingy is broken...>:(:P

P.S. It is an amazing accomplishment what you two have put together. Congrats and lets hope you won't have to put to many more of these on!

I thought it was just me being in OZ , why it didnt work.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?