JohnMitchell

Bragging about my son.

Our son Brett, who's been a packer since he was 11 or 12, took the weekend off from instructing at iFlySeattle to come pack at the Leap for Lupus boogie.

He just donated all the money he made to his mom's charity.

$1000.00

How did we ever get a kid like that?:)
He sure loves his mom. :)

I asked him how many packs he did this weekend and he said that not all of that money was from just packing. He wouldn't say anything more than that. I suspect he waited until we got a total and rounded it up to help us make it to 20K.

This is from a kid that works for minimum wage. He's not got a great paying job. $1,000 is a lot of money for anyone but especially him.

Our son Brett, who's been a packer since he was 11 or 12, took the weekend off from instructing at iFlySeattle to come pack at the Leap for Lupus boogie.

He just donated all the money he made to his mom's charity.

$1000.00

How did we ever get a kid like that?:)
He sure loves his mom. :)

Wheres the "LIKE" button on here:)
Probably because your whole family rocks John:)
Well done all of you!!!!!

I asked him how many packs he did this weekend and he said that not all of that money was from just packing. He wouldn't say anything more than that. I suspect he waited until we got a total and rounded it up to help us make it to 20K.

This is from a kid that works for minimum wage. He's not got a great paying job. $1,000 is a lot of money for anyone but especially him.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:Brownie poiunts gathering,:ph34r: It will pay him diviends down the track;):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?