hcsvader

Rug Burn.

I would have hoped that by this point in my life I would have learned my lesson about fucking on the carpet.

Apparently not, because here I am, hungover, with both knees raw as fuck! B|:ph34r:B|
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I would have hoped that by this point in my life I would have learned my lesson about fucking on the carpet.

Apparently not, because here I am, hungover, with both knees raw as fuck! B|:ph34r:B|

Was anyone else there?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

and the poor girl's back probably doesnt look all that lovely right now either. at least it's just your knees! ;):ph34r:

and the poor girl's back probably doesnt look all that lovely right now either. at least it's just your knees! ;):ph34r:

Those RealDoll's are pretty durable!:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hahahaha, now of only I could get her to do all the work.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Hahahaha, now of only I could get her to do all the work.

For that you need a Cherry 2000: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6KJtFZoflcB|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Another example of letting the little head think for the big head. Always put her on top.;)

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

he's probablyu got carpet burns on his palms as well, from being on all 4s:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That reminds me of a move I thought up in college, at the time I liked to call it the Vacuum Cleaner. :)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Back?

Butt,knees,hands,boobs,face.

You must have boring sex.:D

Back?

Butt,knees,hands,boobs,face.

You must have boring sex.:D

hahaha! sorry I was just trying to be brief. but you're right that girl is probably raw all over.

Hey I'm on a world tour!

Need all the publicity I can get :P

That reminds me, we never got a chance to document your newest adventures. Like nailing your ball sack to the bar and all that good stuff. :ph34r::ph34r: Are you coming back stateside before you head off to Asia?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406