dragon2

Caption this

Heeeeyyy Macarena!:P

Ding dong we have a winner :D

This photo came from yesterday's 5way speedstar scramble. Every round had a 90s theme to it. Teams were judged on time for the speedstar + creativity for the themes.

Round 5 saw me drafted as replacement inside video for the winning team Basten's Angels. They let their original videoguy Basten exit on his own, which he figured out by 10k "Hey, why was Saskia in the plane without wings?!?! They really are not coming..."

We made it an all-girls team for that one round, which according to him turned us into Basten's "Vixens" :ph34r:

Video here, the Macarena part starts at 2:40 with the music changing to a famous Dutch musical song about a little boy who's angry everyone leaves him and no one loves him/wants to play with him >:(
(mildly NSFW video)

When they drafted me i had to laugh, as this was the third time I know of that someone pulled a stunt like this on Basten. He seems to invite pranks like that :S:ph34r:

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Suddenly, they realized that the law of gravity is not arbitrary.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717