AggieDave

Post your latest tattoo

This is my latest tattoo, from September of 2010 (picture from the day I had it done). I have two more planned as of right now. My ink guy is so backed up that I'm booked a few months out from now for the next...My ink is the story of my life, where I've been and what I've done. The now will dictate my tattoos of the future.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ERzimxtkrQE/Tn5rAUn7AnI/AAAAAAAAEvU/VIuWr-fEL2M/s640/IMG_20110923_161007.jpg
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Im on my phone for now. But tomorow ill post up some pics of my sleeve im almost done with. :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

None so far. I want more and more everyday to get one, but at the same time I can't find anything I'm comfortable having on my body for the rest of my life.

I dig your idea about your tats being the story of your life, but OTOH I remember back to tattoos I ALMOST got, and now am SO VERY GLAD I never had put on my body.

I also understand that now it's a bit of a "40-year-old-virgin" thing: I've built it up to such a big deal that I'll probably never get one done.

Elvisio "Virgin WRT tattoos only, thank you very much you arseholes" Rodriguez

The closing pin tatt I designed.

The second is based on a concept I paid an artist to draw several years ago. I paid an artist to draw my friends as their own comic book super heroes, but my character was never completed. I found a phenomenal tattoo artist in San Francisco who worked with me to finish it. The next couple of sessions will be working on the color, then one more session for shading to give it a 3D effect.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Looks awesome..whats the goal ?

Well, the goal is to complete the tattoo so both the top half and bottom half look like one piece on my arm. Right now they aren't done so they look separate. The top still needs more depth and highlights, the bottom still needs some of the warmth from the top to blend downward. THEN I get to tackle the inner arm, which hasn't even been brainstormed yet. B|

anyone ever seen someone with and entire rig tattooed on them? I have been mulling over the idea. it would be a big project and the legstraps would prob hurt like hell. but it would be unique. thinking about getting my old talon with all it's scuffs stains and repairs:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

That might be really cool, but I would have someone paint it on you first. THEN, I would imagine what it will look like on you in twenty or thirty years. :o[:/]

:D:D

that's a damn good idea find someone that could paint it on and make it look right. I'm sure it would be a challenge and costly to for any tattoo artist to make it look real and not cartoonish
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

http://i284.photobucket.com/...bo666/fullsleeve.jpg

FIFY...

btw, wtf happened to my post in this thread, deleted? figures....why don't you greenies just silence me completely and just delete my whole posting history? Oh, I forgot...you can't.:P

anyway...love your sleeves guys- cumdrum's especially - though may I suggest a little more black for contrast?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...