oldwomanc6

When was the last time you ........

Laughed your ass off?

Wilfred.

Saturday.

Too windy to jump, sat around BSing. Pilot, instructors, a couple fun jumpers, even a FJC student and his GF (she sat through the class, but didn't want to do a S/L jump).

I love being at the DZ. Even on the days I don't jump. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Sunday night. Out at Dragon*Con (big sci-fi/comic book convention, the east coast version of Comi Con) and seeing a sign that makes us all realize that a Southern Baptist convention is overlapping with D*C the last two days in a couple of the hotels.

Oh, and did I mention the look on the Southern Baptists conventions attendees faces when they would walk in the door and see the girls in panties/mini skirts with carefully placed pieces of tape? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

all weekend, hang out with a bunch of crazy skydivers! got to experience the thrill of the "nakid" jump :$:D

So where is the video?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When I was trying to GTFO of Purdue ASAP, I attended summer sessions to accelerate the process. One summer, the school rented out some empty dorm rooms and lecture halls to a Methodist convention. So that was when I learned that apparently Methodists:

1. Are all 60+ years old.
2. The women all wear polyester with garish print patterns.
3. The men wear black wingtips with knee-high black socks, and bermuda shorts.
:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sunday at Tiki Boogie due to a weather hold and massive hangover. Just sat around swapping stories of the previous night, getting made fun of and praised for my bon fire antics, and listening to some awesome stories from other jumpers and their home DZs. Made some new friends and my abs still hurt from all the laughing.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Yesterday. A friend was on her 100th jump and the winds picked up alot when she came in for her landing pattern. Theres a creek right on the north side of the DZ and wind was from the south, she came in over the creek on her final approach but the winds were too strong. She hovered over the creek while coming down and made it accross by inches but FORGOT to collapse her chute, Big wind gust dragged her ass and her pride right into the creek lol. :D

Last Wednesday... Had a leaving do and we all told jokes/stories for about 4 hours non-stop... My abs were sore for days!!! :D:D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

My wife helps me run the DZ on the weekends. We had the Surf's Up boogie going and did 11 Otter loads that day and it was pretty hectic for our little DZ. A lot of people were calling that day wanting all sorts of crazy tandem requests, like can they wear bikinis and speedos and other stuff.
My long time pal, Doak, who some of you here have jumped with over the years and know his sense of humor, was helping me with the aircraft loading and DZ stuff that weekend. After we locked everyone out at the end of the day and were closing up the phone rang. I hear my wife say "You want to do a tandem wearing a chicken suit?" "Really"? I started laughing and told her to ask how big the head on the suit was. She asked the caller and then I hear her ask "You want the tandem instructor to go naked, wearing a wrestling mask????"
At that point the remaining staff in the office doubled over. Doak was calling her from the parking lot!:D

Looks like someone needs a good licking.>:(

When your covered in sweat under canopy naked you know it's too hot to jump, I think the temps were at least 105-110 and that whipped cream is nasty when it sours.... Could have used a licking ;) lol
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

When your covered in sweat under canopy naked you know it's too hot to jump, I think the temps were at least 105-110 and that whipped cream is nasty when it sours.... Could have used a licking ;) lol

Well, my monitor just fogged over.:)

+1 brb day dreaming
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

+1 brb day dreaming

hurry!

;)

quick little side note, our B license numbers are only two digits off :)
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

A few years ago when gas shot up to over $4 a gallon, I was mowing a required lawn on my list. It was huge and had very tall grass(vacant home) and we only get $30 per lawn regardless of size. I was trying to get it done before dark and was not happy at the time.

The neighbor came over and stopped me. "Mow my lawn for $5?"

I shook my head "no". He then said "Just the front for $10?" (which was 1/2 an acre)

Me: another head shake "no". He walked away.

I mow people's lawns for free if they really need help. This guy was douche bag to offer $5. He had lots money and a lawn mower, but was in a hurry to go on vacation and rain was coming.

Anyway, I laughed so hard after he left I could hardly mow a straight line. " $5 DOLLARS! Bwahahahahahahah" Oh I think he heard me. :D:D