nigel99

Downplane up close

Yesterday the boys came along to watch mom do a jump. We don't normally take them to the DZ as they prefer to stay with friends.

Last load of the day and a couple of guys did a CReW downplane. I've seen them before, but these guys did it right over where we were lying down watching! The boys just about shit themselves as the canopies came screaming towards them (altitude of breakoff withheld ;))

There is so much on my skydiving to do list and I'm really happy that this DZ has a strong CRW contingent.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

There is so much on my skydiving to do list and I'm really happy that this DZ has a strong CRW contingent.

Be carefull those CReW guys are fucking NUTZ, especially those 2:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How did the Mrs' jump go?

She nailed it. She went with Mark. Backflip done by 11k, couple of tracks and actually saw the ground for the first time in freefall.

Think she'll be back next weekend.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.