donjohn25

Bigway Karnage Krew Gary Lucas

I see him all the time at his shop on the dropzone. The shop looks pretty flashy now so I think that's where his time is going.

I asked him about his facebook page and he said he gave up on it. Too many people were using it to tell him they had sent him an email. Apparently the double posting was getting a bit out of hand.

I also did a few jumps on Sunday and he was on most of my loads.

Hey Don.
Got an email from you with your phone number on it a few days ago. I cant get through on it.
Will PM you my number

You are increasingly hard to get a hold of Gary:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Don!?

You got f*cked over too?? >:(
What are you out?
I've been trying to help track him down for my friend Lennie. He's out $7,200, and gearless.
Guess ALOT of people got burned. [:/]

Gary, I hear Karma Krew can be a real bitch

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Some people here in australia are saying they are starting legal action against him.
Check out the australian forum skysurfer.com.au there a a few similar thread with people searching for the other that he ripped off.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I could have told you all this guy was a scammer years ago when he scammed me out of $500 at poker.

Gave me a load of bull shit about injuring himself in a crash and then just never replied.

Then pretended he would start legal action against me (I was young and thought it would happen).

Only now I realise what a scamming, scummy, dirty, stupid fu ck this guy was.

Sorry for the language, but I hope someone burns him for how many people he's screwed over.

so what dropzone is allowing a guy, who scammed people out of tens and perhaps hundreds of thousands of dollars, to operate a rigging shop?

it wasnt a rigging shop, just a basic gear store. and it was in operation before all the people got ripped off. It is not longer run by him.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?