kasch

stow aways

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19562101

This baffles me. How do they get past security and into the landing gear in the first place? (ok maybe not all countries are that strict but still)

Edit: and even without knowledge of hypoxia and hypothermia wouldn't common sense say something like, hey this might not be the safest way to escape/adventure/travel
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

None of us have probably ever been as desperate as some of these people trying to escape. When you're that desperate, it probably seems like it's worth the risk. Also, the ones trying to escape the impoverished countries probably have never heard of hypoxia or have any idea just how cold it gets at those altitudes. They probably also have no concept of just how high the planes go.

None of us have probably ever been as desperate as some of these people trying to escape. When you're that desperate, it probably seems like it's worth the risk. Also, the ones trying to escape the impoverished countries probably have never heard of hypoxia or have any idea just how cold it gets at those altitudes. They probably also have no concept of just how high the planes go.

like i was sayin though, even without that knowledge just doesn't seem like a good idea. i mean unless you're actually facing a death camp or something it just doesn't seem to fit. and from some of the stories in the article it doesn't sound like they are facing death, just poor quality of life. plenty of people hop on rafts or walk across borders, still dangerous of course but it just seems a tad safer from a common sense perspective.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

We better get these plane manufacturers to improve the conditions inside these wheel wells. Damn greedy corporations.

we should start a petition!

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

How do they get past security and into the landing gear in the first place? (ok maybe not all countries are that strict but still)

Where there is a will, there is a way.

I'm willing to bet there are a large number of skydivers that could get their way past airport security fairly easily. I could probably do it if I really wanted to.

Or you could just run out of gas on your jet-ski and jump a fence, then run across two runways at JFK.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm willing to bet there are a large number of skydivers that could get their way past airport security fairly easily. I could probably do it if I really wanted to.reminds me Pietermaritzburg...
Airport Security : No Sir, you can't go this way
Me : Yes I can, I'm a skydiver :D

Or you could just run out of gas on your jet-ski and jump a fence, then run across two runways at JFK.:D

wanted to quote the JFK incident too :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM