BigMark

Full face closed helmets?

Need it to keep my glasses on. I've had the same Factory Diver for 12 years AND I freefly in it. Old school with a twist here! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i got mine because the tunnel people bitched at me for my facial piercings :)
(still havent actually jumped it yet, LOL)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Jump a full face on a zoo dive? Don't be surprised when I fly over and give you a lick pass. :D

YEA! That'll teach em! Get a lot of saliva going to it crystalizes on their visor bwahaha

But lips do usually taste better than plastic :(
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Every helmet I own is full face with visor except for the rock climbing one. They don't make full face for that. Motor cycle, sky diving, hang gliding, etc. are all full coverage. My theory is that my face isn't great, but being dragged over pavement or through a barbed wire fence could make it worse.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.