normiss

Bacon number calculator

I'll be impressed if anyone can come up with anything >3.

Even trying to go really far back and obscure with silent film actors I can't get higher than 3. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Carla Laemmle's Bacon number is 4 (The Road to Dracula)

Carla Laemmle and Tom Tangen appeared in Pooltime.

Tom Tangen and Kevin Kline appeared in No Strings Attached.

Kevin Kline and John Lithgow appeared in Orange County.

John Lithgow and Kevin Bacon appeared in Footloose.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

So what does it mean if you pick an actor like Eddie Collins who played in "Young Mr. Lincoln" with Henry Fonda and no bacon number registers?

BUT:

Henry Fonda's Bacon number is 2

Henry Fonda and Betsy Palmer appeared in Mister Roberts.

Betsy Palmer and Kevin Bacon appeared in Friday the 13th.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Oh, hell!

"Desmond Tutu's Bacon number is 3"

"Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Bacon number is 4"

FINALLY! I found a DZ.com'er with a bacon number!

Nicole Sheridan's Bacon number is 3
Nicole Sheridan and Mr. Marcus appeared in Delectable Desires.
Mr. Marcus and Denise Richards appeared in Finding Bliss.
Denise Richards and Kevin Bacon appeared in Wild Things.

:)
Another one! (sort of)

Bill Booth's Bacon number is 3
Bill Booth and Sandra Dee appeared in The Snow Queen.
Sandra Dee and Eli Wallach appeared in Houston, We've Got a Problem.
Eli Wallach and Kevin Bacon appeared in Mystic River.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So what does it mean if you pick an actor like Eddie Collins who played in "Young Mr. Lincoln" with Henry Fonda and no bacon number registers?

BUT:

Henry Fonda's Bacon number is 2

Henry Fonda and Betsy Palmer appeared in Mister Roberts.

Betsy Palmer and Kevin Bacon appeared in Friday the 13th.

I remember Kevin Bacon getting a knife twisting through his neck on his bed from Jason, who was hiding under the bed. B|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yep... I had tried him also along with the Son of Chuck Conners in the rifleman... 2

You know the fact of the matter is... Google can take any particular vertical segment of society; Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Skydiving, Disaster Response, Higher Education, etc. and the same would be true. We call Tulsa a Big Small town; because it has virtually one degree of separation (at most 2) if you live here. You cannot engage in conversation with someone you just met and not within five minutes figure out a common denominator and in ten found the second level if the first does not exist.

It was fun.. but you owe me a Beer. No reason in particular.. just cause I think so. :)

Bill Wallace's Bacon number is 3
Bill Wallace and Phillip Rhee appeared in L.A. Street Fighters.
Phillip Rhee and Chris Penn appeared in Best of the Best.
Chris Penn and Kevin Bacon appeared in Footloose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Wallace_(martial_artist)

When I was heavily into martial arts in my '20's, I attended a half day class taught by Bill. So my Bacon Number would be 4.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have a bacon number... not "google-able" though... I was on TV with Michael Crawford, who has a bacon number of 2, so mine would be 3. They credited the choir's name, rather than us as individuals, but it is in IMDB and all that.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242681/

Just googling random celebrities and bacon number, I couldn't come up with anyone higher than 2.