LuckyMcSwervy

Do You Tell?

Purely hypothetical...

Someone from your past is "looking" for you. You have absolutely no clue they're looking...

So... your significant other (you're not married or engaged or even talking about becoming so, you've been rocky for a while) finds out almost first hand a former flame is looking for you.

Do you keep this information to yourself or do you let your partner know? And why do you tell or not tell?

Inquiring minds want to know. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I probably would mention it. No rhyme or reason other than it would be an interesting out of the ordinary off the wall completely random discussion that more than likely would ensue.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I woudn't tell... not my business to get into.

Yeah but then again...might be a foot in the door for a 3 way! :$B|

I already got 3 tic marks on that tally board.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I left town for a week to jump at Z hills and a local women knew I was out of town and Immediatly put the move on my boss over the phone.. Something along the lines do you want to stay married or do want to be happy:)
I live on the left coast, 3k miles from home the 3 hr time difference is challenging when I checked in with the boss. She told me about "the call".:(

That was some :D:D:D shit. We both got a giggle out of it.

I tried to play the pity game at the DZ in florida :ph34r:

Poor R.I.P. :(:( Our credit cards I'm not going to know whats going on untill I try and use my CC its amaxed out, and our bank accts are empty and I'm stuck in florida with no money, and the boss is gone withthe dogs and her new BFF[:/]

No three way with that bitch. If the women was that:S no telling what would happen if I fell asleep.B|

I'm not a homophope what ever floats their boat But it was :D:D. 10 yr's later we're still laughing about it.

Then there was the time......, and the other time. Whatever some people act like dogs, or bitch's in heat.

What me worry;)

R..

I prolly wouldn't tell...it's a guy/power thing. :)

Ya don't like somebody messing with your 'things', even if you don't necessarily like what you have. ;)

Bingo. I think that was it.

Hmmmmm.....

But when you're asked, "So, who is So and So?" and you say, "I told you about him. Old boyfriend before you. Why are you asking?" Him: "Just trying to remember the guys you went out before me." "Oh really? Do you want to see a list?"..... :S

It sucks so bad when someone else makes a choice about YOUR LIFE and you unknowingly had absolutely no say in the matter. >:(

Ya don't like somebody messing with your 'things', even if you don't necessarily like what you have. ;)

Hmmmmm.....

But when you're asked, "So, who is So and So?" and you say, "I told you about him. Old boyfriend before you. Why are you asking?" Him: "Just trying to remember the guys you went out before me." "Oh really? Do you want to see a list?"..... :S

It sucks so bad when someone else makes a choice about YOUR LIFE and you unknowingly had absolutely no say in the matter. >:(

Can't blame 'him'...it's a genetic thing goin' back to the caveman days.

Kept early man from having to deal with child support while trying to invent the wheel. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hmmmmm.....

Kept early man from having to deal with child support while trying to invent the wheel. ;)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well, the cavewoman got the last laugh taking all his money in the divorce. :P

Hmmmmm.....

Yeah...she kept the cave AND the fire! :|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

...no telling what would happen if I fell asleep.

I never fall asleep first! :ph34r:;)

Ruffe:ph34r:

Floory!! :P

COFFEE! >:(

Was THAT his name?:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Thank you google I forgot what that was all about. think I know what a floory is according to the urban dictionary.

Does a safe word like NO, STOP, count for anything these days or is that just for ladies.:P

Thank you google I forgot what that was all about. think I know what a floory is according to the urban dictionary.

Does a safe word like NO, STOP, count for anything these days or is that just for ladies.:P

I was making a lame The Hangover reference to a scene where they talk about why do you called them roofies because you always end up on the floor, they should be called floories. Then there was a "they should be called rapies" joke but not everyone things that's funny.

Yeah...she kept the cave AND the fire! :|[/reply

but if she had been REALLY smart, she would have waited out the invention of the wheel, patented it, and kept half of the income from the patent. Just sayin'
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hi Lucky.

Sorry about the hangover:(

I was making a lame The Hangover reference to a scene where they talk about why do you called them roofies because you always end up on the floor, they should be called floories. Then there was a "they should be called rapies" joke but not everyone things that's funny.

If you have the time;) google floories:o It sounded a lot different than roofies and it even works on dudes that are into it.

Maybe and thats final.;)

R.