plante

powder bombing my friend

so i have this friend i jump with who always asks me to pack for him and its kinda annoying. i packed his parachute for him at lost prairie (while he was at the lake) and put a ton of flour and pancake mix in it. it didnt hit him when it opened (obviously) and i wanted to know if anyone has every done a successful powder bomb before. i need tips so it will actually hit him this time. or just stuff that i can put in his parachute that will be funny, that he will notice and of course- the most safe for him and his gear

Nothing new. The stories I got from guys who did it were about *round* canopies.:P

And don't forget packing strips of toilet paper in between the folds, so he can look up and see (apparently) parts of his canopy drifting away.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'd be pissed if anyone fucked with my canopy in ANY way. >:(>:(>:(

That being said....

My Dad had a 1939 (?) Ercoupe, which made for awesome father/daughter bonding time while low passing the police department where he was a cop and dropping out 5 pound bags of flour on the building and parking lots.

Ahhhh.... the good old days. He'd be in prison now for that shit. He was awesome. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Always be kinder than you feel.

so i have this friend i jump with who always asks me to pack for him and its kinda annoying. i packed his parachute for him at lost prairie (while he was at the lake) and put a ton of flour and pancake mix in it. it didnt hit him when it opened (obviously) and i wanted to know if anyone has every done a successful powder bomb before. i need tips so it will actually hit him this time. or just stuff that i can put in his parachute that will be funny, that he will notice and of course- the most safe for him and his gear

Do NOT make anything hit them. >:(
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

what She said...
Re: Ercoupe .... wasn't that the sorta airplane that you could make turn ... by Just LEANING!!!!! B| i think they had a double rudder tail section...right???;)

and That too. is what i thought of . when i read "powder bombing "!!!! ( white flour ) !!!:ph34r:B|

how cool that you have such memories...

what She said...
Re: Ercoupe .... wasn't that the sorta airplane that you could make turn ... by Just LEANING!!!!! B| i think they had a double rudder tail section...right???;)

and That too. is what i thought of . when i read "powder bombing "!!!! ( white flour ) !!!:ph34r:B|

how cool that you have such memories...

Yup!!! She was beautiful!!!! My Dad polished her and she looked like chrome!! I learned to fly her when I was about 10. So did my brothers. B|B|B|B|B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

No rudder pedals, rudders connected to the control yoke. I've heard it made cross-wind landings really...uh...interesting.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Gear tampering is a crime. It's not funny. It could cause death. Don't be dick of the week on Tosh.O

Yup...filling one of those fold-over sandwich baggies with flower and packing it into the bottom side of the slider so it comes down and blows up on the jumpers head should NEVER be done! :)

EVER! :$

~If they open in a cloud on a hot day, it's rains biscuits all over the DZ! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

plante you're my hero :) that was hysterical, not the actual act itself but the videos MADE it
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

plante you're my hero :) that was hysterical, not the actual act itself but the videos MADE it

I think my favorite part was how she couldn't keep a straight face or stop giggling around him from the time she packed it till they jumped....and he never caught on that he should be suspicious of something! But yes...the video was absolutely priceless!

Nothing new. The stories I got from guys who did it were about *round* canopies.:P

And don't forget packing strips of toilet paper in between the folds, so he can look up and see (apparently) parts of his canopy drifting away.

LMAO:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

what She said...

Racist...:|

:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.