npgraphicdesign

Curse words on your helmet/jumpsuit/rig/etc?

So, I'm finally getting around to working on the custom drawings on my helmet. I have come up with a few killer typographic designs, but a few of them involve the use of less than savory words, especially the phrase 'f*ck fear'. Although it looks damn cool, I'm wondering if I should put that on my helmet. It'd be pretty permanent. :o:)

On that note, would you ever embroider a curse word on your jump suit or rig? Or even get one as a tattoo? Of course it would have to do with the skydiving culture...not just random curse words. :P:ph34r::D:D:D

Coming into contact with the general wuffo public as I often do with demos, I find it much better to leave the questionable graphics off...never know who you might come in contact with or offend.

That being said, one guy on our team has the funniest little penis with sunglasses and a red circle & slash on his helmet...denoting 'no dickheads'. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Coming into contact with the general wuffo public as I often do with demos, I find it much better to leave the questionable graphics off...never know who you might come in contact with or offend.

That being said, one guy on our team has the funniest little penis with sunglasses and a red circle & slash on his helmet...denoting 'no dickheads'. :ph34r:

Hahahahah!!!

Besides, I could always use a * instead of the 'u'. :ph34r:

Hahahahah!!!

I was told once to never have anything on you or IN you that may look bad on a coroners report or a newspaper photo...I use to just have:

Blood Type B+ on the back of my helmet, and in smaller letters Organ Donor on the front.

;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hahahahah!!!

I was told once to never have anything on you or IN you that may look bad on a coroners report or a newspaper photo...I use to just have:

Blood Type B+ on the back of my helmet, and in smaller letters Organ Donor on the front.

;):ph34r:

Thanks for not telling us what you've had IN you. :o:D

Quit being a sissy.

Put it on your helmet, if you're going to be in a place that it might be offensive, put a piece of gaffers tape over it.

I give stickers to my rigging customers that say 'Ski rigs my shit' (hell, Rick made the damn things!:D:D Thanks again!)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Demo gear is "different" than what you'd wear at a dz.

If you demo, I agree, be professional.

At the DZ, fuck 'em.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I don't see a problem with it at all. I see tons of skydivers with the word fuck in particular on their helmet. As long as it doesn't take up the ENTIRE helmet I don't see what the problem is. Maybe just make that one a little smaller so it doesn't stand out so much.

I'm gonna get the word "FUCKING" across my entire helmet. Think of all the possible uses!

Gonzo! Don't forget your fucking helmet!

Practice safe sex... wear a fucking helmet!

The possibilities are endless!
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I don't see a problem with it at all. I see tons of skydivers with the word fuck in particular on their helmet. As long as it doesn't take up the ENTIRE helmet I don't see what the problem is. Maybe just make that one a little smaller so it doesn't stand out so much.

I'm gonna get the word "FUCKING" across my entire helmet. Think of all the possible uses!

The possibilities are fucking endless!

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The possibilities are endless!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I hve only one sticker. It's on my helmet, is MASSIVE, and says:

"MASTURBATING IS NOT A CRIME!"

B|:)

ETA: oooooooops!! Forgot... I also have a sparkly smiley face :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss