npgraphicdesign

Curse words on your helmet/jumpsuit/rig/etc?

Hi

Of couse What ever floats your boatB|

Beware YMMV depending on the DZO and the image their trying to project for their DZ.

Ask John Mitchell about his DZ. It may have changed and he's to busy Being the #1 TM on the DZ.

So he maybe to busy to notice whats going on the ground ;).

The Muff Bro T shirt wore that at his DZ. We had reached the point of mutual disrespect a long time ago.;) I think some peeps had to turn their questionable (per DZO) T shirts inside out.

We went to Ralphs place in oregon with some of the peeps from the No cussin DZ when Ralph had the hanger plastered with playboy centerfolds. Some of the wives were:o>:( and that was before Ralph asked them if they wanted a cream pie.

Think about the DZO the tandems and their little kids, thats money out of the DZO's pocket. EFS is subtle and works most of the time:)

A DZ is like a cult do some traveling and you might be surpised what kind of a reception you get if you break their unwritten dress/language code.

You can be as dirty as you wanna make it at the DZ, but at the wrong DZ you might find yourself wearing a borrowed helmet that doesn't fit.[:/]

R.

R.

Quit being a sissy.

Put it on your helmet, if you're going to be in a place that it might be offensive, put a piece of gaffers tape over it.

I give stickers to my rigging customers that say 'Ski rigs my shit' (hell, Rick made the damn things!:D:D Thanks again!)

Your welcome let me know when you need more.

I think some people are offended way to easily. Or maybe they aren't really offended they just like to bitch about anything thing they can find fault with.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

[
I think some people are offended way to easily. Or maybe they aren't really offended they just like to bitch about anything thing they can find fault with.

... everyone should be required to have "Jump More, Bitch Less" somewhere on their person when in public. :P

Not offended by them, but can't really see the point.

The "No fear" "F... fear" brigade I find a bit wankerish.

Usually seems to be a few insecure people who have a need to be noticed (generally by non skydivers) as a death defying, brave, hard as nails, tough skydiver.....

When in reality most of them are pussies......
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

Not offended by them, but can't really see the point.

The "No fear" "F... fear" brigade I find a bit wankerish.

Usually seems to be a few insecure people who have a need to be noticed (generally by non skydivers) as a death defying, brave, hard as nails, tough skydiver.....

When in reality most of them are pussies......

Don't sugarcoat it...how do ya REALLY feel? :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Used to have a jumpsuit with a clear pocket on the left shoulder. It was the perfect spot for a torn out Playboy pic. :P

Hi John

WayB|

But you've been around forever. Care to tell us how many years ago that was;). I seiously doubt it was at the DZ you've been jumping at the last 25 yr's.

Don't feel obligated to respond if your going to say ." I don't remember";).

R.

hmmmmm... that's not what my sticker says.. did 'ski get new stickers?

Trick question, you haven't put the other one on your helmet yet.:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message