BIGUN

Kate Middleton Topless Photos Question

Those pics wouldn't be worth the time and effort if the "Royal Watchers" didn't suck up every bit of the slime that's presented.

exactly. if society as a whole didnt eat this kind of stuff up, there would be no market for it, and hence no pictures to worry about. . .
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Hi Nic,

Had she been in front of a window "à la Amsterdam" and someone had seen her and taken a picture with his camera, it is very different.

From personal experience, I can tell you those women sitting in those windows will pull the curtain closed as soon as your camera comes up to take a photo.

:P

JerryBaumchen

PS) I was recently reading that it was a 'her' that took the photos. :o

Whatever. You blow things totally out of proportion.

You've lived a sheltered life if you think I'm blowing this out of proportion. I hope you never have a serious stalker to realize everything I'm saying is simply the ugly truth.

No... The impact of what you describe is totally blown out of proportion. The idea that random pictures of me on a random website would ruin my life is completely ridiculous... I could give you statistics on the dangers of riding a bike... That is FAR more likely to have a real impact on my life, and yet I still choose it as a mode of transportation, knowing those risks... It's EXTREMELY unlikely that being photographed in the maner you describe would cause me any grief, ever. So I don't worry about it. Maybe someone else might stress over such nonesense - I don't. You're sheltered if you think every culture gives a toss about nudity. I wouldn't be thrilled to descover my bare breasts online, but neither would it cause me to have a nervous breakdown...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The idea that random pictures of me on a random website would ruin my life is completely ridiculous...

...I wouldn't be thrilled to descover my bare breasts online, but neither would it cause me to have a nervous breakdown...

Ryoder would have a heart attack. Does that count? ;)

You've lived a sheltered life if you think I'm blowing this out of proportion. I hope you never have a serious stalker to realize everything I'm saying is simply the ugly truth.

No... The impact of what you describe is totally blown out of proportion. The idea that random pictures of me on a random website would ruin my life is completely ridiculous...

Like I said.. I hope you never have a serious stalker to become aware of how deluded that idea actually is. If they have a picture of your face finding any other existing pictures of you on the web is a rather trivial task now, from there the only limit is how malicious they feel like being.

No... The impact of what you describe is totally blown out of proportion. The idea that random pictures of me on a random website would ruin my life is completely ridiculous...

Like I said.. I hope you never have a serious stalker to become aware of how deluded that idea actually is. If they have a picture of your face finding any other existing pictures of you on the web is a rather trivial task now, from there the only limit is how malicious they feel like being.

It's not deluded - you totally overestimate both the likelihood of it happening, and the impact it would actually have on my life. Psycho behaviour could be directed toward anybody, but that doesn't mean that it's worth worrying about every possible thing that might happen to you...

Anyway, the more I try to explain to you how ridiculous your arguments are, the more ridiculous arguments you throw my way!! I'm not responding to you anymore, unless you start to say shit that makes sense!! :D:D:P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

The idea that random pictures of me on a random website would ruin my life is completely ridiculous...

...I wouldn't be thrilled to descover my bare breasts online, but neither would it cause me to have a nervous breakdown...

Ryoder would have a heart attack. Does that count? ;)

Now that would be tragic... :(
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

It's not deluded - you totally overestimate both the likelihood of it happening, and the impact it would actually have on my life. Psycho behaviour could be directed toward anybody, but that doesn't mean that it's worth worrying about every possible thing that might happen to you...

:D:D:P

Don't underestimate the absolutely devastating impact a serious stalker can have on your life.

I agree that the chances are low, and I don't think you are being careless or foolish.

But a stalker who has decided he must have you and will not let anything or anyone (including you) stand in his way can be a truly life-altering (and quite possibly life-ending) situation.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Don't underestimate the absolutely devastating impact a serious stalker can have on your life.

Avoiding a stalker is like avoiding a thug, or a rapist, or a murderer... Their behaviour is delinquant, so although *some* precaution just makes plain sense (like staying away from bad areas at night), it's not reasonable (or possible) to try and avoid EVERYTHING that MIGHT attract them. You'd have to stop breathing... Then again, even that might not work on the necrophiliacs!!! :D:D:P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

- Andy061: I'm not saying the public have a right to see Kate topless just because they pay for her clothes... I'm saying because she is a celebrity people take an interest in everything about her - rightly of wrongly.

Sad but true. I wonder how many people make a living off famous people. Given that case, how many people have the Royal family to thank for their income? Do they generate more public funds than they consume??

The Royal family in particular are no doubt aware of the lengths that journalists and photographers will go to "get some dirt" on them. It sells magazines. It's a reality, and so is child poverty. Doesn't make it right or acceptable.
The older I get, the better I was...!

Hi andy,

Do they generate more public funds than they consume??

It has been probably at least 20 yrs since I read a rather extensive article on the royals.

In the article it said that they generate more income for the UK than they consume. In other words, they make money for Old Blighty.

I have no actual idea if it is true or not.

Any blokes with a thought or two?

JerryBaumchen