NWFlyer

Congrats to livendive & TheStepchild

Those of you who've been around a while might remember when livendive was a regular postwhore here. :D Somewhere along the line he got a life and stopped posting as much - it might have something to do with meeting Erin (TheStepchild), the woman he made his wife on Saturday night. (As his best man put it, Dave looked like "the luckiest sonofabitch on the planet" that night!). Beautiful wedding and a great party afterwards. B|

Congrats, Dave & Erin!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanks for the congrats! And for the dz.commers who were able to make it, including those of you who had to travel quite a distance to be there! It was a fun night, and yeah, Princesss had me spot on with that comment. :DB|

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

DrDive officiated? B|

Yep! And all three groomsmen and two of the three bridesmaids have posted on dz.com. Actually, since me and my guys are all TIs, we thought about bringing the girls in, but they wanted mimosas and to look fancy and we wanted beer, so we did it the old fashioned way.

Blues,
Dave

(drink Mountain Dew)

Damn, what a beautiful couple!! (and when in reference to Livendive (what a pimp asssed couple)) Can't go around calling a dude beautiful! Congratulations!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

She looked gorgeous! You married up, didn't you? ;)

Absolutely, hey one of us had to! :D I figure we should work to our strong points, so she can take care of all the "look pretty" stuff, while I keep to somewhat simpler tasks more suited to my skill set. B|

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

If by up, you mean completely out of his league, then yes.
Words from the experienced one:ph34r::ph34r:
Say hi to the Hotness that is Karen for me, please Mr Baldy:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I loved the part of

"how many skydivers does it take to get Dave to the altar"

ALL OF THEM!!!

glad the safe word didnt get aired :P

how wild did it get after me n Conner left?
did Loren go firewalking again or anything?
did Aaron n Dave engage in a tickle fight? *(the explanation of that left me in stitches)

was a great ceremony and was awesome to see so many peeps I havent seen in a long time :)
Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Absolutely, hey one of us had to! :D I figure we should work to our strong points, so she can take care of all the "look pretty" stuff, while I keep to somewhat simpler tasks more suited to my skill set. B|

Blues,
Dave

May you two have a wonderful life! Yeah there will be highs and lows, but as long as you are able to ride through them, you'll be all right. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban