banesanura

tell me some good news!

Here's some good news.
Couple of months ago I rescued a CH kitten that was only
a couple of weeks old, nobody thought it would survive
but it did.

Now it's a little bundel of joy and I get hours of fun playing with it.

Gone fishing

Fuckin Right!

Nothing like kitten stories to get the day going. FUcking love kittens...then they turn into cats.

I wish there was a way to keep kittens little kittens FOREVER! Oh so cute!!!!

put them in a jar:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am NOT the father!

are the sores healing?

Yeah, finally.

I know you're old and your hearing aint what it used to be, but next time listen when I say NO TEETH!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I am NOT the father!

are the sores healing?

Yeah, finally.

I know you're old and your hearing aint what it used to be, but next time listen when I say NO TEETH!

My hearin' ain't what it use to be because ya jammed those ice picks in my ears tryin' to use 'em as handlebars for my HEAD.

HEAD?

HEAD??

WHO said head???

Well Hell...I'LL take some of THAT! :$:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

HEAD?

HEAD??

WHO said head???

I was at the nationals one year in Muskogee, waiting for my load in the tent by manifest. The USAPT was in there with us. Several jumpers were just walking by after making a jump, which apparently had not gone as planned. A frustrated chick was explaining her POV of the mess: "...and then he came sliding in, and hit me right in the head!"[:/]

As if on signal, the entire USAPT broke into that chant.
The chick turned assorted shades of red and made a hasty exit.
:D:D:D

And BTW, I had never heard it before, which made the whole thing quite surreal.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

HEAD?

HEAD??

WHO said head???

I was at the nationals one year in Muskogee, waiting for my load in the tent by manifest. The USAPT was in there with us. Several jumpers were just walking by after making a jump, which apparently had not gone as planned. A frustrated chick was explaining her POV of the mess: "...and then he came sliding in, and hit me right in the head!"[:/]

As if on signal, the entire USAPT broke into that chant.
The chick turned assorted shades of red and made a hasty exit.
:D:D:D

And BTW, I had never heard it before, which made the whole thing quite surreal.:D

:D:D~ I was wondering if anyone on here would 'get' the reference! B|

It IS pretty funny to hear it shouted loud & proud...and yeah the 'cue' is the word.

My collegiate skydiving team had a chant...'who are you?' or 'where ya from?' was the innocent cue~

"We're the boys from Illinois...

We live in caves & ditches...

We scratch our ass with busted glass and laugh because it itches!

We bang our cocks on jagged rocks...we're tough son of a bitches.

YOUR turn AssHole....WHOOOOO the FUCK are YOOOOU?!

Collegiate Nats awards banquet...from the podium Ottley unknowingly asks...Who are you guys?

20 of us screaming 'the chant' was NOT very well received. [:/]

Fukem! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

i get to dogsit for a friend for a month, till he comes back from overseas, horray for a 120lb german shepherd, who thinks hes a lap dog :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Its been a while, let's hear some good shit!

Go!
:):)

This week has been very exciting.

This morning I detoured by NASA Ames on my ride to work to watch the Space Shuttle go by on top of a 747 with an F16 flying off the left wing. I got a great view when the 747 flew behind the people who'd packed together for hours watching for a flyby over the runway.

On Wednesday I saw our office puffer fish blown up like a spiky softball although we'd speculated for years that he was in fact defective and incapable of inflating.

And it's been weeks since I last had to deal with a customer (because things work, not because I've chased them away) issue.

On Wednesday I saw our office puffer fish blown up like a spiky softball although we'd speculated for years that he was in fact defective and incapable of inflating.

youre office has a puffer fish? SWEET!B| i wish my office had a puffer fish. do you think theyd survive in the back of an ambulance? LOL
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Go!

I don't know what that means from your perspective...I made a couple posts guessing what that would be but I had to delete them....ya, it was that bad.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Go!

Seriously, I don't know what that means for you...is it like yes is no and no is yes? Would you want me to call you a bitch and beat the shit out of you like you do your clients? God knows I can do that...is that "good shit?"

What is your fantasy?

"Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter."
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...