banesanura

mobile version?

I can read and post from my iPad without a problem, as long as I've got a wi-fi connection. Haven't tried hcsvader's problem with posting pictures from an iPad yet though. But as far as I know, there is no mobile version of dz.com like Facebook has.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can read and post from my iPad without a problem, as long as I've got a wi-fi connection. Haven't tried hcsvader's problem with posting pictures from an iPad yet though. But as far as I know, there is no mobile version of dz.com like Facebook has.

If you write it, they will come. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Then get back to hammering out code!
B|

Nah. For a few reasons:

1) I have no issues with viewing the site on my iPhone, sometimes replying to a post is a tad annoying but I'll live.

2) I don't have access to the code that the site runs on, so it would be a major pain in the ass to figure out how the database of posts is set up.

3) I'd have to support every fucking phone out there, which is just going to piss me off when someone on a Motoroloa V330 can't see his friends list. :S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message