Squeak

iPhone 5,

Her reason was its was too large that simple it would not be comfy in the tight jeans teenagers squeeze into...

The iPhone 5 is a little less than 1/2 inch taller and it's actually smaller if you consider its entire volume because of how much thinner it is from front to back.

Check my math.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

So, in reality it's smaller and lighter.

I believe you .......................but when did you start wearing tight girls tight jeans Quade is there something your not telling us :D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Some people like the AirPlay mirroring (being able to put on your Apple TV ANYTHING on the iPhone without wires).

This video is pretty long, but also pretty eye opening. Just skipping forward a minute or two at a time is impressive, and at the end, wirelessly playing Nintendo 64 games on an LG TV using a wireless Wii remote, well...lol

My wife is an Apple fangirl, and she'll probably be getting a new iPhone, but only because she's used to the OS, not because she thinks it has cooler features than my GS3.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)