Nataly

Are you jealous?

So... Are you? (Jealous.)
Do you think it's normal to be jealous?
Do you think it's normal to NOT be jealous?
Do you think it's only normal when the other person's behaviour makes you doubt their faithfulness?

Discuss :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

So... Are you? (Jealous.) == I voted the "I'm a woman - sometimes" option

Do you think it's normal to be jealous? == Yes

Do you think it's normal to NOT be jealous? == Yes, everyone's definition and/or comfort level is different

Do you think it's only normal when the other person's behaviour makes you doubt their faithfulness? == I call that a gut that's screaming at you. That's what I go by for most situations whether it's fidelity related or just other stuff in life.

Discuss :)

Always be kinder than you feel.

Never been jealous. Don't "get" jealousy...

My boyfriend is jealous... He *tries* not to be, but whenever we are in public, he clutches onto me possessively like some other guy might whisk me away when he's not looking... Doesn't make any sense to me because I've never given him any reason to doubt me.

I'm like jumpwally - I see someone coming on to my man, and I feel proud/pleased that I get all that handsomeness to myself! He's sexy as hell - it would be weird if I was the only one who noticed!!! :D:D

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Never been jealous. Don't "get" jealousy...

My boyfriend is jealous... He *tries* not to be, but whenever we are in public, he clutches onto me possessively like some other guy might whisk me away when he's not looking... Doesn't make any sense to me because I've never given him any reason to doubt me.

I'm like jumpwally - I see someone coming on to my man, and I feel proud/pleased that I get all that handsomeness to myself! He's sexy as hell - it would be weird if I was the only one who noticed!!! :D:D

I dated someone just like that. We were on vacation and I went for a run and the gym in the morning and he freaked out. Crazy fucker.
Always be kinder than you feel.

Doesn't make any sense to me because I've never given him any reason to doubt me.

So you've never told him about your dizzy.com stalkers?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Please I am the SHAH.....
Jealous? Really? I mean REALLLY!?
You surly jest!
That will be all.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

So far I'm the only gal that voted straight "no". It just never occurs to me. I've been cheated on (before mrowc6), and I was the last to know. It seems a waste of time and energy, because it sure as heck isn't going to stop him from straying. [:/]

Maybe, I'm just plain clueless. :P:D:D

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Jealousy is the path to the dark side. Jealousy leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. Much to learn, you still have.

Such fairytale idyllic double dribble you speak, step away from the bong..., your senses are weak!

Jealousy is the path to enlightenment if your emotions are governed by the soul. . .the dark side is where go those, who heart looks only out - and never in.

Anger is healthy it proves you're alive, it no more leads to hate than contentment does. . . nor does happy lead to love.

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference...much to learn indeed. :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I dont give a shit what anybody else has, even though I don't have much myself. What matters is living within your means and being happy with that. Fuck all the fancy gadgets/cars/houses bullshit.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I dont give a shit what anybody else has, even though I don't have much myself. What matters is living within your means and being happy with that. Fuck all the fancy gadgets/cars/houses bullshit.

What if you live within your means AND have all the fancy gadgets/cars/houses bullshitB|B|B|

It's good to be me B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What if you live within your means AND have all the fancy gadgets/cars/houses bullshitB|B|B|

It's good to be me B|

As long as you're within your means and you want it, its fine with me. B|

Somehow I was thinking of those pro ball players who had multimillion dollar contracts and now are out of the sport and broke already. Fucking dumb asses....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So far I'm the only gal that voted straight "no". It just never occurs to me. I've been cheated on (before mrowc6), and I was the last to know. It seems a waste of time and energy, because it sure as heck isn't going to stop him from straying. [:/]

Maybe, I'm just plain clueless. :P:D:D

Impossible - I was first to vote and I put "No" :P

I don't think it's because I'm clueless or because I don't care... I'm just not jealous (either in a relationship, or of what other people have/accomplish).
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

When I was younger I was a little hot headed and tended to get jealous a lot. I think I grew out of it though. I realized how useless the emotion was and how much trouble it caused.

Now I just go with the flow and don't let things bother me, if anything the things I used to flip out about now amuse me.

And I honestly think skydiving helped me with this. The adrenaline fueled hippy love vibe makes jealousy kinda pointless. :D:D

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Never jealous about people (I've lived with it, and it really sucks). Sometimes jealous about opportunities, so I had to answer "almost never." Because, well, that's accurate. It's not a positive thing, and I realize that. But such is life.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sometimes jealous about opportunities

Wendy,
You are the most Zen person I know! You rock!
Thank you for being here! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!