iluvtofly

Shah exaggerates.

Judging by this video engineering school isn't that bad. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyHQLyZUuM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

WTF :D?!?! That was cute.

In Shah's defense. I have met a couple of engineers in the past year or so. Both were utter social misfits, just like Shah describes.

#2 Defense OMFG :S

Google bell curve and come back and talk about .
something you know.

The profession that employee's men and women that doesn't fit the bell curve are exotic dances that make big $$$ for their looks. When the gett old enough their body will change and they will have to find another job.:o

Tiger woods paid a lot of $$$ for his #2 type perfect women.Making fun of someone appearence is what it is.And says a lot of the type of a person you are.;)

I'm guesing you were part of the in crowd in HS and you and your buds would make fun of the girls that didn't put out or fit the cheer leader image and talk loud enough so they could hear you;)]

The first girl I asked out in college wanted to know what kind of a car I drove:D.I walked out without answering she wasn't the type of person i was lookig for.:)
You weren't born2late you just never grew up:)
Have a happy:)
R.

52 dicks....and wait were there any chicks?
I love the Asian professor!
I can count on one hand the number of my professors who spoke engineer with any level of fluency.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

One was singing backup at the back of the room. One was on a table performing. One more was a violinist.

And that's just those involved in the performance!

We have different definition of "chicks"
Those were some very "handsome" ladies.
;)
Compare them to the well dressed fun loving super cute girls in the psych classes and well it's the difference between throwing a bullet and shooting one!

It's also freshman engineering? There were always a few good looking "chicks" in freshman engineering class. But by midyear they were gone. They quickly figured out that the average financial engineer not only makes much much MUCH more than your average engineer....but they actually know how to talk to the ladies and aren't so freaking "strange"
;)

But it's engineers...making fun of engineers is like...well is there anything more easy?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

[sigh, rolls eyes]

The only reason I'm "feeding" this is because I agree with Cyndi. Shah exaggerates!! There were some super cute girls in that class. That's the last I'm going to argue here. (and the one in the back doing the backup singing had a great bod).
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

[sigh, rolls eyes

The only reason I'm "feeding" this is because I agree with Cyndi. Shah exaggerates!! There were some super cute girls in that class. That's the last I'm going to argue here. (and the one in the back doing the backup singing had a great bod).

Just as a backup, my last couple of serious boyfriends were engineers (construction industry) and they were hot and fun, not one ounce of dork. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

[sigh, rolls eyes

FFS STOP IT:|
and post me pics of your boobies:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There were some super cute girls in that class

HA! OMG HA! No really HA!
Your kidding me right? HA!

Yeah she's engineering/DZ hot.

With a body like that....and god knows what her face looks like she couldn't get a drink if she paid for it!

One of my favorite hobbies...other than being a dick...is to when i go out with my friends to the local bars in NJ and to point out the engineering chicks from my facility and watching them attempt to get the same level of attention they get at the office outside of the office.

It's kind of like watching a monkey try and use a pen. It's kind of cute but in the end...just sad.

NOPE!
I'm a sexy MOFO! ;)

Hey it's basic biology, supply and demand.
52 dicks and 2 chicks...those chicks don't have to work too hard to get some dick.
So they don't...as long as they stay in that environment.

And well looking at this gaggle of tards...yeah 2 chicks and 52 dicks.

They don't really meet Shah's criteria, though.

You got it!
I do have a thing for Express girls.

But I'm even tired of bashing engineers...its kind of like punching babies....its fun the first 100 times...but that 101th baby...eh why?

Judging by this video engineering school isn't that bad. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyHQLyZUuM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

WTF :D?!?! That was cute.

In Shah's defense. I have met a couple of engineers in the past year or so. Both were utter social misfits, just like Shah describes.

#2 Defense OMFG :S

Google bell curve and come back and talk about .
something you know.

The profession that employee's men and women that doesn't fit the bell curve are exotic dances that make big $$$ for their looks. When the gett old enough their body will change and they will have to find another job.:o

Tiger woods paid a lot of $$$ for his #2 type perfect women.Making fun of someone appearence is what it is.And says a lot of the type of a person you are.;)

I'm guesing you were part of the in crowd in HS and you and your buds would make fun of the girls that didn't put out or fit the cheer leader image and talk loud enough so they could hear you;)]

The first girl I asked out in college wanted to know what kind of a car I drove:D.I walked out without answering she wasn't the type of person i was lookig for.:)
You weren't born2late you just never grew up:)
Have a happy:)
R.

He's talking about a few Engineers. High School is over. You don't have to be upset about not being cool anymore. In fact most of the "Cool kids" grew up and are not as worried about high school as you seem to be.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

They don't really meet Shah's criteria, though.

You got it!
I do have a thing for Express girls.

But I'm even tired of bashing engineers...its kind of like punching babies....its fun the first 100 times...but that 101th baby...eh why?

So you like cheap, designer knock off looking clothes that aren't quality or classy? Not shocked.
Always be kinder than you feel.

One was singing backup at the back of the room. One was on a table performing. One more was a violinist.

And that's just those involved in the performance!

We have different definition of "chicks"
Those were some very "handsome" ladies.
;)
Compare them to the well dressed fun loving super cute girls in the psych classes and well it's the difference between throwing a bullet and shooting one!

It's also freshman engineering? There were always a few good looking "chicks" in freshman engineering class. But by midyear they were gone. They quickly figured out that the average financial engineer not only makes much much MUCH more than your average engineer....but they actually know how to talk to the ladies and aren't so freaking "strange"
;)

But it's engineers...making fun of engineers is like...well is there anything more easy?

Why go after "easy" targets? Not very sport-like.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

>But I'm even tired of bashing engineers...its kind of like punching
>babies....its fun the first 100 times...but that 101th baby...eh why?

The other risk is that that 101st person could be someone like Kelly Grant. Mechanical engineer, rugby player, black belt. Also gorgeous, but she had a scar on her face from an animal attack so she wouldn't meet any of your standards either.

>But I'm even tired of bashing engineers...its kind of like punching
>babies....its fun the first 100 times...but that 101th baby...eh why?

The other risk is that that 101st person could be someone like Kelly Grant. Mechanical engineer, rugby player, black belt. Also gorgeous, but she had a scar on her face from an animal attack so she wouldn't meet any of your standards either.

But she could kick his ass and make him cry like a girl, for running his mouth. #2 has passed the point of no return and couldn't stop himself if he wanted to.

Today's Sept 21 we'll see how long it takes #2 to start posts his BS again.:S
One Jump Wonder