Nataly

Not my idea of fun...

That's what I was saying...it's ridiculous, but when is it ever a good time for you people? There's always something...I'm sleeping, i'm getting ready for work, I'm eating, I'm not home, I'm wiping my ass..."
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

That's what I was saying...it's ridiculous, but when is it ever a good time for you people? There's always something...I'm sleeping, i'm getting ready for work, I'm eating, I'm not home, I'm wiping my ass..."

I love living in a country with freedom of religion, speech, etc. It's huge. B|

But if the front door says "No Soliciting" or "Day Sleeper", don't come knocking. And don't get offended if no one wants to buy what you're selling. :P

But if the front door says "No Soliciting" or "Day Sleeper", don't come knocking. And don't get offended if no one wants to buy what you're selling. :P

Hi J

Never could understand why when posted the see he sign at eye level and ring/knock anyway.

When we lived in the city with 3 dogs jumping on the door trying to get at the door knocker for some reason knockers never wanted to come inside.

Since we moved to the country
One Jump Wonder

i swear the next time those fucks come to my door im gonna strip down before i open the door and invite them in with my entire world swingin around..............well see if they want to have a discussion then.

has anyone ever done this?

Close, whenever the J.W.s ring (which is not very often, because we live out in the middle of nowhere) I put a towel around my hair and a bathrobe on with nothing underneath. :$:)

It usually cuts the conversation very short.

Hi nice lady

The only people that come to our house are the Fire dept (ambulance) for a medical emergency, we're done calling the po po.

R.
One Jump Wonder

Hi J

Never could understand why when posted the see he sign at eye level and ring/knock anyway.

When I was in sales back in college they taught us that "no soliciting" signs basically mean "please stay away, I'm a buyer and can't help myself."

In my experience, I'd say that's a pretty accurate statement.

waking me up at fucking 7am

c'mon, really?

ridiculous...

Yes, it IS ridiculous. It's NEVER a good time, but normally I will politely say I am simply not interested... On this occasion, I guess I must have shot them a look that said it all, because the guy stopped in mid-sentence, apologised for waking me and practically ran away!! Guess he realised that I was about 2 seconds from bitch-slapping him all the way to hell!! :ph34r::ph34r:>:(
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Guess he realised that I was about 2 seconds from bitch-slapping him all the way to hell!! :ph34r::ph34r:>:(

Good thing he wasn't into S&M.:|

When I was ~13yo, I was taking a shower when there was a knock on the door. I just threw a towel around my waist and went dripping to the door, holding the towel in one hand as I opened the door with the other.

There was a little girl about my age at the door. She turned beet red, shoved a brochure into my hand, and fled back to the car in the drive, which contained an adult couple. I looked down at what I was holding: "Watchtower".

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't actually have a problem with door-to-door religious salesmen...

I know of one guy who was the product of a rape. He finally built up the courage to blow his head off, but right before he pulled the trigger those damn evil evangelical blood sucking bible thumping thieves come knocking on his door and basically saved his pathetic life....so I don't really care if a few non-believers get a little pissed off and annoyed every once in awhile, that's life...they'll get over it.

Is his name Corey?
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

When I first moved into my house a group of holy rollers were going door to door early on a Saturday morning. I was unpacking boxes and blasting Kid Rock, my favorite. I didn't get the funny until after I blew them off at the door.... the song blasting in the background... "Devil Without A Cause". :) And the neighbors and I try to call each other to warn what's coming when we can.

I like to have the "Dead Kennedy's" To Drunk to Fuck blasting outB|B|B|

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: OMG... haven't heard that in 20 years!!

I'd go with AC/DC's Highway To Hell :ph34r:

"look mama I'm on my way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to Hell!" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When I first moved into my house a group of holy rollers were going door to door early on a Saturday morning. I was unpacking boxes and blasting Kid Rock, my favorite. I didn't get the funny until after I blew them off at the door.... the song blasting in the background... "Devil Without A Cause". :) And the neighbors and I try to call each other to warn what's coming when we can.

I like to have the "Dead Kennedy's" To Drunk to Fuck blasting outB|B|B|

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: OMG... haven't heard that in 20 years!!

I'd go with AC/DC's Highway To Hell :ph34r:

"look mama I'm on my way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to Hell!" :D

"Dance with the Devil" -- Breaking Benjamin
"Inside the Fire" -- Disturbed
:D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

The movie involves the faithful soldiers of Islam....They destroyed the towers not because 911 is the call for emergency....read page 911 of the bible placed by the Gideons in all those hotels.

Page 911
Zephananiah 1:15-18
That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of devastation and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thich darkness, A day of trumpet and alarm against the fortified cities and against the high towers.

You people mock the bible...but what's written will be done whether you like it or not, so take heed you ignorant bastards and stop fuckin' around...