jrmrangers

Running for a cure

Im running a charity half marathon in support of my girlfriend (whos also a skydiver) who suffers from Crohn's disease. Crohn's occasionally reeks havoc on her life even though she does everything she is supposed to do to prevent it. I've spent nights trying to sooth her as her body is racked with pains , so this cause is near to my heart. Im trying to raise donations every way and through everyone i know so Im reaching out to the skydiving community for help. Every dollar gets us closer to a cause so even a small donation is huge! Below is a link to my fund raising page, any help you guys can afford will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

http://www.active.com/donate/gnyLV12/TCGNYVEGAS12JMichel
Wait , I pull what first?

just wanted to stop and say thank you to those who have contributed to this worthy cause! Every dollar get us closer to a cure!!

Good Job. I just did this last week. I raised a small amount myself. Have fun.

Edit. I lied. I thought you were talking about RACE FOR THE CURE.I did THAT last week.

I'll be at the vegas rock and roll marathon, as well. see you dec 2nd
My photos

My Videos

Just got some great news! Blue Skies mag is going to put my fund raising link on their website and in Octobers issue!! I love the skydiving community!! Thanks everyone that has helped out already and if you haven't , please help with this worthy cause!
Wait , I pull what first?