shah269

50 shades of bla....

"I was going to get that on Kindle, but then people couldn't see how deep I am" :D:D

It's very very true!
The geeks and nerds have made it next to impossible to seduce women anymore!

How many sexy cute hot women do you see walking around with those pesky Ipod headphones rocking out to some booty slapping song? Lots! How is a brother ever going to get her attention if she is too busy day dreaming of getting her botty slapped in time to the song?

And the same with the Kindle, long gone is the art of the tried and true pick up line "I'm sorry but what book are you reading?" or the one that causes panties to explode "That's a great book have you gotten to the part where...? Oh you are going to love it! Hi I'm Master Shah but you can just call me Shah."

Look it's fine that engineers and scientists can't seem to reproduce...but why must they provide us technology that makes it hard for the rest of us!

FYI I was going to buy this book....but well...B(Y)TY calls and skydiving got in the way. Is that ok?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

How many sexy cute hot women do you see walking around with those pesky Ipod headphones rocking out to some booty slapping song? Lots! How is a brother ever going to get her attention if she is too busy day dreaming of getting her botty slapped in time to the song?

If she's interested in you, the ear buds would come out.

I have a feeling that they keep them in and turn the music up when you approach though.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

If she's interested in you, the ear buds would come out.

yeah yeah yeah...bite me.

But we are now living in our own little worlds outside of our own homes. We are so differentiated and so isolated that at times I worry about our society.

No one listens to the radio anymore, the news forget about it, news papers? HA!

And I'm just as guilty as the next, there have been days I've had my ear buds in with my Ipod on shuffle just walking around the mall to pick up something or another and I'm sure I missed out on so many opportunities to interact with people.

That's why when I buy this book, it will be in print! And not electrons. Because let's face it, much like tits, books are better displayed than hidden in the virtual bookshelf.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

That's why when I buy this book, it will be in print! And not electrons

Aren't electrons pretty much present everywhere on the planet?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Aren't electrons pretty much present everywhere on the planet?

:|
Is this one of those engineering pick up lines that I just don't want to get?

No one listens to the radio anymore, the news forget about it, news papers? HA!

Actually, I listen to radio and watch the evening news and read the paper in print every day.

Now, watch the PA's. This is your only warning.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes, but you are of a different generation than say me or some of the younger folks....THIS IS NOT A PA DON"T SPANK ME.....I'm making a point!

In a way I think your generation had a better sense of cohesion than mine does or that of generation Y. And in a way your generation was better at not only communicating but also at problem solving and conflict resolution and perhaps better at finding mates?

Everything has gotten too.......personalized?
Yes sure we can say walkmans were a start but remember exchanging tapes with friends? And remember boom boxes?

I think a book like this being read on an electronic pad just takes away from the great conversations one can have.

Read it loud and proud? Vs, read it quiet and in the dark?

Hey in the winter when its snowing outise and you want to just go for a walk during lunch...wht do you do?
Go to the mall if it's close to your job and walk around a little, get the blood lowing and lower your stress levels and smile a bit more.

Hey in the winter when its snowing outise and you want to just go for a walk during lunch...wht do you do?
Go to the mall if it's close to your job and walk around a little, get the blood lowing and lower your stress levels and smile a bit more.

Yeah, if I were to do that would I walk around with my iPod in my ears, nope. Nothing like portraying the socially akward side of you like putting headphones on, staring at the ground and walking around with your hands in your pocket.

See this is the difference between men and women.
Men => Penthouse Forum.....3 pages per story.
Women => 50 Shades..........3 freaking books!

This women will go on the record and admit I haven't read 50 shades, don't plan to read 50 shades and am perfectly happy with Penthouse Forum. Really happy ;)

And some women read both.:)
It's just nice to see women being open about liking all kinds of things. Magic Mike is coming out this weekend and I think my wife and one daughter are making plans to see it. I'm pretty sure I'm not going. :D

I just had this discussion with a male friend. I have absolutely no interest in reading the 50 Shades books or even seeing the movie Magic Mike. Believe it or not those male dancers make me extremely uncomfortable and I do not like guys shaking their junk in my face for money. I think it's gross.

Now, as my friend said to me, maybe this particular book is for people who do not have a very active imagination in the bedroom. Maybe that's why they may think it's so great? Maybe those of us who have no problem letting our freak flags fly would rather just do it in real life instead of just reading about it?

I don't know... just some thoughts.
Always be kinder than you feel.

It's just nice to see women being open about liking all kinds of things. Magic Mike is coming out this weekend and I think my wife and one daughter are making plans to see it. I'm pretty sure I'm not going. :D

I just had this discussion with a male friend. I have absolutely no interest in reading the 50 Shades books or even seeing the movie Magic Mike. Believe it or not those male dancers make me extremely uncomfortable and I do not like guys shaking their junk in my face for money. I think it's gross.

Now, as my friend said to me, maybe this particular book is for people who do not have a very active imagination in the bedroom. Maybe that's why they may think it's so great? Maybe those of us who have no problem letting our freak flags fly would rather just do it in real life instead of just reading about it?

+1. No desire to read it or see the movie. Never did understand the Chipendales.

Except to laugh. Do they make a pastie and tassel for that? :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

LOL! I was at a bar earlier than this band started. Didn't know it was "ladies night" in the early evening. I had on a great, expensive new outfit. These coked out looking guidos started dancing on the bar and trying to rub on me, literally shaking his little banana hammock thing near my face. His leg hit me and freaking oil rubbed off his leg onto the arm of this beautiful shirt and ruined it. He stank like body odor and Azzaro cologne and freaking glitter was flying off him as he moved. It was traumatizing. :D

ETA: I think I was about 21 or 22 years old at the time.

LOL! I was at a bar earlier than this band started. Didn't know it was "ladies night" in the early evening. I had on a great, expensive new outfit. These coked out looking guidos started dancing on the bar and trying to rub on me, literally shaking his little banana hammock thing near my face. His leg hit me and freaking oil rubbed off his leg onto the arm of this beautiful shirt and ruined it. He stank like body odor and Azzaro cologne and freaking glitter was flying off him as he moved. It was traumatizing. :D

Euuuuwwwwh! :(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

He stank like body odor and Azzaro cologne and freaking glitter was flying off him as he moved. It was traumatizing. :D

Be happy one of them didn't come up to you trying to serve a hotdog with his whatnot strategically placed. Bachelor Party anyone? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He stank like body odor and Azzaro cologne and freaking glitter was flying off him as he moved. It was traumatizing. :D

Didn't do it for ya, huh?:D

Yep, the reality is usually not as glamorous as the fantasy.

Sorry about your shirt. Could've been worse than body oil though . . :o:D

Be happy one of them didn't come up to you trying to serve a hotdog with his whatnot strategically placed. Bachelor Party anyone? :D:D:D

OMG. I would've died. :D

One of my girlfriends who wanted the lovely task of arranging my Bachelorette Party in 2000 set up an excursion to this place called The Cave in Philadelphia. Male dancers, penis cups, they pull the bride up on stage and grind all over her. No god damn way. I thought it was disrespectful to me and also my fiance to have another guy acting like that towards me.

Well, when I heard about what she had up her sleeve I put the kibosh on it. The other girls were actually relieved. We ended up just going to one of our local restaurants and having a nice dinner, doing some shots (ugh) and then bar hopping. Quite boring by many standards but we all came home pure. In fact, I put a 'no strippers or hookers' mandate on the fiance's party. They were home before we were. Yeah, I'm a killjoy like that... plus I sent my brother with them to chaperone.

We're divorced now. :D:D:D

PS - It's kind of funny because I am so open about so much but this is one of those things I just do a 180 about. Catholic guilt? Male stripper traumatization? Loyalty to my men? Probably all of the above.

It's beautiful up where you live. Take a walk in one of the parks and get a fresh, cold dose of lunch hour down time!!

I read the books and I thought they were a good easy read. Not because of the detailed sexual encounters but the over all story. The author did a great job with details and didn't over do it.

Hell, I can write better graphic sexual encounters than what was in the book. :P:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I read the books and I thought they were a good easy read. Not because of the detailed sexual encounters but the over all story. The author did a great job with details and didn't over do it.

Hell, I can write better graphic sexual encounters than what was in the book. :P:)

:D A friend told me she'd lend me the books. That was after she told me how she'd have to freaking wack off while reading them. When she has a perfectly good husband to jump on! LOL.. But seriously, borrowing the books after you've told me you had to play with yourself while reading them? Ummm... and then touch the same pages with your girl goo? Ewwwwww.... no thanks.

:o