airtwardo

Holey Moley ~ WTF?!

Saturday I finally got around to catching up in the yard and was shocked to discover over 100 mole mounds! :o

Gather up all the neighbors' kids, give'em rubber mallets and tell the to hit the first critter that pops its head up . .

real life Whack a Mole! :P

Thought of that Saturday when I was digging tunnels up...:D

Ya know it's funny...we live in an older section of a Houston bedroom suburb.

Where I live all the houses are rather large & on 5 acres, 3 homes to each private drive that's back well off the street, mostly airline pilots and and oil industry executives.

No 'starter' homes, and for the most part older folks that have been here 20 years + it's nice...NO KIDS! B|

We quit doing Halloween because MAYBE 3 or 4 kids would wander back, and I'd end up eating 5 pounds pf skittles. :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No 'starter' homes, and for the most part older folks that have been here 20 years + it's nice...NO KIDS! B|

Guess its either kids on the lawn or moles . . and they let you exterminate the moles! :ph34r:

Know what you mean about the Halloween candy . . not many kids around here either (Lake Tahoe) . . lots of vacation houses. If I buy candy to hand out, we get 3 or 4 groups of kids I end up eating outta the candy dish till damn near barfing Halloween night ;)

Good luck with the moles . . after getting rid of them, a couple of cold ones and Caddyshack on the tube might be just the ticket!