shah269

Sex life after divorce?

So divorce sucks! I’ll never want to do that ever again!
Like sticking your dick into a meat grinder or being forced to listen to Bieber all day at work.
Any how it was not fun. However that said there are two major factors of a divorce.
Finances and lack of a good sex life.

I was the ladder, x wife had the sex drive of a dead nun.
In a strange way I had just come to assume that was the way the world worked.
And then I started dating, it started off slow and depressing…and over a few months it just kept getting better and better.

In fact so much better it even amazes me…I mean I am freaking awesome and dead fucking sexy but…hey ladies I have the flue and can’t answer your booty calls.
So then they start bring over sup to my place and rubbing my back? Ok now I was even freaked out at my amazing sexyness?

But then I was thinking…this just can’t be me….so how many of you have noticed that after your divorce that your sex life has gotten better?
B|
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Has it really gotten better or did the sex with the EX just get so bad there was really no place to go but up?

Well, he DID say he was a ladder. :P:ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Has it really gotten better or did the sex with the EX just get so bad there was really no place to go but up?

You know....yes...I think you are 100% right.
When you have nothing to be happy about and there is no intimacy anything is better than nothing?
So I guess most everyone will indicate that things are better now than when they were married?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I just saw this article on CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/04/health/kerner-sex-money/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

And i love this part.

The researchers even found that sex is so closely tied to happiness that they estimated increasing sexual intercourse from once a month to once a week would have the same mood-boosting effects as adding $50,000 a year in income.

Odd when I got a divorce I was in heaven. Started jumping and taking flying lessons and now I can afford to actually do the above. I loved my divorce. Now I have to buy a rig and a plane and for once I can afford it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”

I sure hope you are right Shah. since my divorce nightmare started I have been celibate since June 2009. I am going fucking nuts right now

Meh, that's ok...according to shah's article, one could assume that if you find a job that pays an additional 50k/year, it'd be like having sex once a week.:S
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I sure hope you are right Shah. since my divorce nightmare started I have been celibate since June 2009. I am going fucking nuts right now

Meh, that's ok...according to shah's article, one could assume that if you find a job that pays an additional 50k/year, it'd be like having sex once a week.:S

Hell, at 300 an hour thats only 15600!!!:D:D:D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I told you when i come over to visit I will be your wing man!
And you will get laid!
She may have a peg leg, and a hook for a hand.....and maybe one lazy eye.....and questionable body modification!
But you will get LAID!

My first very long term relationship, the girl had a very bad view on sex. She looked at it as a terrible thing and girls only have sex with guys just because the guy wants them to. Well, about two weeks after I dumped her, and 4 different girls later I realized girls are just as sexual minded as dudes..she was just a weirdo.

My first very long term relationship, the girl had a very bad view on sex. She looked at it as a terrible thing and girls only have sex with guys just because the guy wants them to.

Raised wrong or broken in wrong, one or the other. . .:S

I know several victims of child molestation that share this view on sex...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

My first very long term relationship, the girl had a very bad view on sex. She looked at it as a terrible thing and girls only have sex with guys just because the guy wants them to.

Interesting choice of words. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Interesting choice of words. [:/]

I'm sorry. I should have said "introduced." I wondered if my cowboy slang would be offensive.

Yeah, sexual abuse/rape are very bad things. Any woman that experiences that needs to get a lot of help to get thru it/over it. Very bad stuff and too much of it out there.

Hmm nah I doubt she was ever molested. She was an upbeat and happy girl, and wasn't really touchy or upset when it came to talking about sex...she was just pretty immature and still acted like "Ewww crotches are gross!!" She was 20 years old at the time, maybe she finally grew out of it..no idea.

Hmm nah I doubt she was ever molested. She was an upbeat and happy girl, and wasn't really touchy or upset when it came to talking about sex...she was just pretty immature and still acted like "Ewww crotches are gross!!"

They sometimes grow out of that. Dated a few women in high school and then after we graduated. Things changed. ;)

Hmm nah I doubt she was ever molested. She was an upbeat and happy girl, and wasn't really touchy or upset when it came to talking about sex...she was just pretty immature and still acted like "Ewww crotches are gross!!" She was 20 years old at the time, maybe she finally grew out of it..no idea.

I remember one girl I dated for a short time, she was sort of a nymphomaniac, but only wanted one position, never tried anything else, not even blow jobs. And that one position? It was way too rough for my little buddy. When you're grimacing through the whole thing, you're actually relieved when she's done. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban