fpritchett64

E-Ticket..

One of my dispatchers at work sent this to me. Thought I'd share it with everyone here. The funny thing is that the program we use to issue citations here is called E-Citation.

Oh ...I thought this was gonna be a thread about Disney World. :S

One of my dispatchers at work sent this to me. Thought I'd share it with everyone here. The funny thing is that the program we use to issue citations here is called E-Citation.

My first thought was Disney Land. I never knew DW used tickets, but I found out THIS :)
This is the ticket book I remember :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

My first thought was Disney Land. I never knew DW used tickets, but I found out THIS :)
This is the ticket book I remember :)

Wow. MAJOR flash back to DW...

The good rides only had 2 coupons in the book! :D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

HA!

We call it eCitation or eTicket over here. Motorola MC-75a with specialized software and mag-stripe reader. Freak'n saweet is what it is.

We don't have the mag stripe readers, gotta enter the oln manually, then everything else self populates. It's still way faster than the old way. Clearing a traffic stop with a citation issued in under 5 minutes is SWEET! They always get confused with the second approach thinking they're getting off with a warning. B|

I thought it was going to be a picture of a badass helicopter!

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!
the only REAL e-ticket, is one badass helicopter. Rod Tinneys Bell 412!

Whoa, whoa, whoa...don't lose your head over it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

HA!

We call it eCitation or eTicket over here. Motorola MC-75a with specialized software and mag-stripe reader. Freak'n saweet is what it is.

We don't have the mag stripe readers, gotta enter the oln manually, then everything else self populates. It's still way faster than the old way. Clearing a traffic stop with a citation issued in under 5 minutes is SWEET! They always get confused with the second approach thinking they're getting off with a warning. B|

Depending on dispatch, I can be kickstand to kickstand in right at 2 minutes. The barcode scanner is what we use the most, since the registration sticker has a barcode, DL's have 2D barcodes and the NADA sticker has a barcode (if the registration won't scan). Also I can set it up to save a bunch of info if I'm going to be at the same spot for a little bit.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ding, ding -- winner!
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

HA!

Depending on dispatch, I can be kickstand to kickstand in right at 2 minutes. The barcode scanner is what we use the most, since the registration sticker has a barcode, DL's have 2D barcodes and the NADA sticker has a barcode (if the registration won't scan). Also I can set it up to save a bunch of info if I'm going to be at the same spot for a little bit.

That's quite the setup there. I'm just happy to finally have ecite and a printer.:)

That's quite the setup there. I'm just happy to finally have ecite and a printer.:)

That sucks! I've got a Stalker DSR 2x mounted on the bike and a Kustom Signals Pro-Laser III in the holder on the right faring.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I laughed a little. Then I felt bad. Then I laughed a little more. Then I thought a '... head and shoulders' or '..bust a gut' reference might have been more apropos. Then I just added that to the list of things that make me a horrible person and went back to clubbing baby seals.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality