format

How come you're alive...still?

How come you're alive...still? In order of occurance...
Dumb Luck
Dumb Luck
Experience from previous dumb luck
Position of bed cushon
Dumb Luck
Soft Drivers front seat
Harlow's spotting
Soft Water
Harlow's spotting (Many times for this occurance so I'll omit further instances)
New crash pads
Soft dirt in ditch
Farmer just plowed the field to soften soil
Dumb luck
Hard head!
Said No once!
Kids
to be continued...
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Cause my buddy Reno Ray died from cancer last year, so we weren't sitting in the front row at the air races. Like we'd been for the last 15 years.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

Yup, a combination of luck along with some thought and risk management has worked for me, so far.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yup, a combination of luck along with some thought and risk management has worked for me, so far.

Wendy P.

I think one of the most important aspects of all of that is realizing my mortality at a very early age as well.

OH and I also try to avoid COOL VIDEO... if COOL VIDEO is involved... I will pass thanks.:|

WAY too many dead friends looking to get COOL VIDEO[:/][:/][:/]

I'm willing to take risks, but not willing to take HUGE risks with little or no payoff. Speeding falls into that category for me. No job, meeting, friend, et cetera is worth that amount of risk for 5 minutes of time...

So for me, it's a mixture of luck (as it is for everyone) and limiting the risks to things I deem worthwhile. (I rarely think the fun is worth dying for...)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

first time was due to the fire truck in reverse stalling on a pole just as it start to pin against the shed (12 yo), without the pole it would have pushed the shed down and me through it. Farms are dangerous places.

Second time was in 2010 was be talented medical staff and the bodies ability to heal. I had been put into induced coma, family fly in to say good bye , based on the advice of at that time.