thesaint

Vernal, UT

Hi, anyone living in Vernal or know of it that can tell me a little about it? My niece is moving there with her husband. They are young and young, with a growing family. They are relocating from ATL because that is where her husband found work. I just want to be help prepare them for what to expect.

Thanks

"If a thousand people agree on a dumb ideal, it's STILL a dumb ideal."

Skully Bro #1 - POPS# 10440

Vernal is a very small town, population roughly 10k. It's famous (by Utah Standards) because there have been lots of dinosaur fossils unearthed in the area. Just like most of Utah, there is tons of stuff to do outdoors. If he found work there and they can adjust to rural, small town life they will probably love it. A great place to raise kids.

They will hate it there, no humidity, no bugs, all that out door stuff to do. Tell them they are going to have to get a Jeep, kayaks, skis, bikes, camping gear. Its gonna be horrible, send me instead.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316