Iflyme

EARTHQUAKE

Yeah, Rock-n-Roll! Pretty freakin weird. I was talking to a friend of mine when it all happend. She said that she thinks they're having an earthquake, then dropped the phone and then I could hear stuff rattling, crashing to the floor and voices screaming (including Jennifer's). Whoa, that was really a trip to hear all that shit happening and not being able to do a thing about it. I then turned on MSNBC and watched all the junk. And, yes, I still need to jump.
Peace

I'm in Seattle. Well Redmond. I was in my office at Microsoft this morning when it hit. The building was swaying pretty good. Pretty freaky. There doesn't seem to be too much damage here. Just a few cracks in the walls and things fallen off of shelves.
I got a report that no damage done at Kapowsin Air Sports.
This was my first Earthquake.
CASE OF BEER I know I know.
Rhonda

Cant dogs and animals sence earthquakes or ground movment?? I live in the salt lkae area and they were saying on the news that some people in salt lake felt it. Me personally I didnt feel a thing however at the time of the quake all the neighborhood dogs went crazy barking up a storm and aI didnt put 2and2 together until I heard what happened an hour later
jason

We felt it here in Spokane,, just shook pictures,, made hanging lights swing, no damage really,, planes headin to Seatlle were diverted here and like 200 people had ta be put up in hotels,, they sent a temporary military ATC tower from Spokane to SeaTac, guess it was damaged pretty good,, Glad you guys closer are ok!!
Blues

I wasnt even close but I heard somewhere that when pilots flew over a 'quake. the ground rolls like if you dropped a stone in the water. it makes sense when you know how they work but it's gotta be freaky to see...can you imagine jumping when a quake hits... totally detached from the rumbling etc but seeing it and landing when its all over. that'd be insane
(just something i always thought about) hope everyone is o.k.

Skydolphin
i think that your building was on our news. I remember them saying something about microsoft building when they mentioned the EQ. I think there was some sort of seminar or something going on? Im not to sure. glad to hear that youre ok
froggie

Amazon, quit talking to yourself...I'm pretty sure 13Rotary is just another one of your sock puppets. I also know that you've been IP ghosting the SC...:P

Play by the rules babe...play by the rules.

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Oh damn, my cover has just been blown to pieces....

Well, I might as well go ahead and get this out. I've known this for years, ever since my last girlfriend. I've always been so afraid to tell anyone, afraid I'd be picked on, made fun of, and shunned by my fellow community. It's time...time I came out of the closet. I am in fact, a black man.

Oh damn, my cover has just been blown to pieces....

Well, I might as well go ahead and get this out. I've known this for years, ever since my last girlfriend. I've always been so afraid to tell anyone, afraid I'd be picked on, made fun of, and shunned by my fellow community. It's time...time I came out of the closet. I am in fact, a black man.

Good on you brother...many of us are still in denial:

Dave Chappelle - Black White Supremacist KKK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9iTYe6tEk

(btw, the preceding was the epitome of racial comedy...it won't ever get better than that....people like Dave get it...he gets it.)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...