Remster

Trolls

Ok People,

this is the internet. We try to moderate things, but its also up to you to make this place the best it can be.

If you think someone is a troll, please just ignore them. Its harder in Bonfire to tell appart joking around and obvious trolling for us, so please, ignore trolls.

Lemme say it again: ignore trolls.
Remster

I am really confused Remtard. Am I supposed to ignore this thread or respond? :D

Ooowwwwie my head hurts.. [:/]

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Lemme say it again: ignore trolls.

I'm sorry.....did you say something??[turns back in obvious defiance of paying attention to you]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lock me now.....monsieur!!!!!:o:D:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Ooowwwwie my head hurts.. [:/]

Did you pull a Muenkle?

No I was actually trying to figure out whether to post to this thread or not.. seeing as Remi was telling us not to feed the trolls.. So it was confusing me.. DAMMIT doing it again. Quit making me think!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."