jtval

cutaway...the movie

Hello Ladies,
Hay Jumpergirl that is way too cool!! I watched the movie when in a bad weather slump and after watchin all my own vids almost to the breakin point,,, figured it would be like "ClifF Hanger" with Stallone,, ya know,, check your brain at the opening credits if ya know anything about the subject and hope ther's some entertainig shots,, so I enjoyed the skydidving stuff and the rest was just hollyweed makin a profit,, OK so what scenes were ya in anyway,, I'm gonna go rent it again just ta see ya!! And Carrie nice story,, I recognized Bill Booth from some other vids about the 3 ring ring work he patented,, and his North Pole jump on the Wings program,,
Blues ta All and Sweat Dreams!!
Billy

Hay Carrie,,
Yea that was a good book,, heard about that kinda stuff yrs ago livin in Flagstaff,, Sedona AZ is one of the focal points,, I knew it before all the commercialization shit hit the fan,, went back back last year and it made me sad ta see the place,, Monk could tell ya what it'S like now,,, coincidence,, just another piece a the pie ya know,, like your suppose ta be where ya are when sumthin happins,, OK,,, now ya motivated me ta post a new thread,,, check it out,, think I'll call it "Stupid Shit" or "ya think that was stupid!?!?" LOL
Blues!!
BB

Billy,
Yea, after my AFF I was so broke and I know it's customary to *tip* your jumpmaster but I didn't have any money and since Billy Weber (my jumpmaster) quit drinking so I couldn't buy him beer, I gave him my copy of that book. He had said some things to me in AFF that sounded so similar to things said to me in that book and he told me, not even a week later, he had finished it and was sooooo thankful I gave that to him. I like how it just ties everything in together, like all religions, all people, all places, everything. It's all about utilizing your mind. VERY cool stuff. I'm glad you read it:)Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

Sedona AZ is one of the focal points

Hey, Billy - I made beer a couple of months back with a muscian/photograper/travelouge writer who was just sooo fascinated with Sedona and the surrounding area... I think he had even named his band Sedona! They released a real cool CD a bunch of years back that was rather popular in Sedona!
Carrie, I really enjoyed reading about how you became interested in skydiving... I like learning how everyone else got so wound up in this crazy sport we all love so much! For me, a buddy and I had been casually mentioning back and forth over the course of a decade... then one day he called ans said "some of the folks I work with are going, and do ya want to go..." So we did the FJC (along with one of my younger brothers), and I was totally hooked the moment I landed! They both did just one more jump, but for me I can't think about anything else most of the time! Anyone else have a story they can share?
Frank

Holy rivival threads.
It's been avery long time since I've seen this movie. maybe It's time for me to bring it out again. :D

absolutely, I LOVE it :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Holy rivival threads.
It's been avery long time since I've seen this movie. maybe It's time for me to bring it out again. :D

I have it on VHS, but haven't had a VHS player in years... LOL
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I still have vhs player but havent plugged it in in years. LOL

I havent updated my skydive tape yet. lol probably never will

LOL I kind of need a VHS to DVD converter.... Have some old VHS tapes I really want converted.... Like record jumps and shit...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Holy rivival threads.

I have it on VHS, but haven't had a VHS player in years... LOL

No need for a VHS player - I have it on DVD and so can you, for $10. :)

$10 :o

I got the VHS version, new, unopened, sealed in box for less than the cost of a blank VHS tape, back in 2001.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.