shah269

The top 12 raunchiest pop videos ever made?

I may be old school but the ones I remember was Madonna's video, I don't remember the name of the song but she's wearing fishnets, long gloves and a corset with suicide blond short hair doing sort of a peep show.

Another one was Prince's song Cream.

I had another one in my mind that I was going to mention and now I can't remember it. :| Oh yeah, George Michael's "I want your sex" and "I want a lover like that"

That's all I got for now.

Edited to add: "I want a lover like that" is not the name of the song, but a line of lyrics in the song... the video had supermodels dressed in various garish outfits and Michaels was operating a video camera... Can't remember the song's name though

Edited to add 2: "Too Funky" is the name...

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Bingo! That's the one. Thanks...

Too Funky by George Michaels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2DVwSVIIo&feature=BFa&list=AL94UKMTqg-9B3D061-_49XtJabv8CctlE

Gotta love the biker chick. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was surprised, because I thought Prince outlawed his videos from being on youtube, but I found his "Cream" video... You have to go to just before 6 minutes in to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33hceQTQL0s

Then there's this one by AC/DC, You Shook Me All Night Long... it's awesome. :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzpugXkqs-8

Edited to add: Humph... I see they edited the video to cut out the best parts... The girls on the stationary bikes, the video that I have on the Family Jewels DVD collection has the up-close shots of their asses bouncing side to side while pedaling. The version on youtube don't. Fucking prudes... :|

George Michael...how many girls cried when he came out as gay?
And how many of us guys were like...HU? But all the hot chicks!
who knew what a fag hag was then!

I'm amazed this one didn't make it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE3g2zeBVQQ
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

who knew what a faghag was then!

Not at all in the right context....

wait is it fag hag, fag-hag or just faghag?

and it's amazing of these "hags" look really good for hags! And how much fun they are!

But did any one have a clue about Old George!
With all those hot women around him....and he came out as gay? I mean wow! Where did that come from! Who knew all those hot girls were just faghags?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!