davjohns

Signed papers this morning...

So, I signed the divorce papers this morning in front of a notary public and put them in the mail to the ex. So, what does it say about our modern world that changing my status on facebook was more difficult? :S
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I’m very sorry to hear about it.
I hope that things will get better.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

In my case, life became AMAZING after that cut-away!
B|

I'm sorry I didn't see Normiss's post untill after I sent in mine.
But well I have to agree. In a very strange way...it does. I know it sounds odd especially from me..but it does.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

So, I signed the divorce papers this morning in front of a notary public and put them in the mail to the ex. So, what does it say about our modern world that changing my status on facebook was more difficult? :S

I feel ya, dude. Got a date with a judge to finalize in the morning. End of an era...:)
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Damn... Sorry to hear that. Thought she was a keeper. [:/]

I was engaged 18 years ago to some other girl, and when I got a job that required moving to another city, she didn't want to live in that city. So I went.... without her. Thankfully, that was before tying the knot.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn, that was fast! :| We've talked about this before, but I'll say it again: sorry you're having to deal with this.

(see "Hump Day" thread for other appropriate response -- Jo beat me to it in this one!:$)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

It seems this anxiety and pain has been going on awhile for you...so to be honest, I don't know whether to offer my condolences or congratulations. I guess only time will tell.

I don't think you have any young children so that should make things much easier.

My son's mother and I have been back 'n forth and on and off each other in a love-hate roller coaster ride from hell for 14 years and I don't know if it'll ever end... I think we've pretty much emotionally mind-fucked each other beyond the point of no return.

I guess my point is to just be happy it's over and don't drag it out in your mind...how you do that, I don't know...but as I said, I would expect it to be much easier if young children aren't involved.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Actually, I'm doing quite well. It was just a little rough messing with Facebook. That's where you report all the good stuff and post pictures of happy times, right? My only regret is any negative effect it has on her 4 year old boy. He's a sweetie. Mine are grown and will probably be glad to hear about the divorce.

Tri: I did check the hump day video. I have never wanted to hump a rig before, but that was proof that most things can be an aphrodisiac if properly done.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Actually, I'm doing quite well.

I'm happy to hear that...

I still have about 4-5 years left in this experiment to figure out a particular type of woman...I'm getting close:

In This Moment - Blood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZF5m-vmDzM

I hate you for the sacrifices you made for me.
I hate you for every time you ever bled for me.
I hate you for the way you smile when you look at me.
I hate you for never taking control of me.
I hate you for always saving me from myself.
I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else.
I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge.
I hate you for every good word you ever said...

Blood, blood, blood, pour mud through my veins.
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth. I'm not that easy.
I'm a dirty, dirty girl. I want it filty.

I love you for everything you ever took from me.
I love the way you dominate when you violate me.
I love you for every time you gave up on me.
I love you for the way you look when you lie to me.
I love you for never believing in what I say.
I love you for never once giving me my way.
I love you for never delivering me from pain.
I love you for always driving me insane...

Shut your dirty, dirty mouth. I'm not that easy.
I'm a dirty, dirty girl. I want it filty.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Hey man!

Just read the post and not sure what to say.

I just seperated with my wife on the 15th of Sept. and as of now I, going back and forth between missing her and hating her guts.....just the feeling on my side are really confused.

Maybe we can talk some day and both work thru this.

Well, thae best of luck to ya:)

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

For me, closure was the best thing I could have gotten. Mine, came pre-divorce signing, but hopefully this finality will help. If it's on FB, it must be true!
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

LOL! So true.

Sorry to hear about it, Bry. I'm just moving on. I'm in Europe, surrounded by beautiful scenery and women. I'm in great shape, make good money, etc. I'm going to enjoy my life. If someone wants to tag along, fine. If not, that's fine too.

Congrats. It takes a lot of guts to make any kind of final decision about one's life. I'm sure you did all you could up to this point. So congrats on being able to move on.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

LOL! Thanks, Jerry and DM.

I'm in Belgium. All the 'stuff' was sent here before she decided she wasn't coming and well before she decided she wanted out. So, she's going out on her own with an inflatable mattress, clothes and a car. I couldn't have done much better on that front.

I'm doing fine. I have trips to Paris, London, Amsterdam and Brugge lined up before the end of the year. I was in Luxembourg last weekend. I'm going to enjoy my life no matter what.

Thanks again for the support, everyone!

David