shah269

To the Engineer who produced this Discovery Special...

Yeah I'm talking to you you assburgers poorly dressed smelling of deep fried curried goat cheese!

I bet discovery put a fucktard engineer in charge of the show? This has got to be the stupidest dumbest most poorly produced special ever! Some one needs to go find the engineer who put this show together and with a dull hammer smash all of his fingers so he will never ever think of killing another show! God who puts engineers in charge? Was it a drunken bet?

Every time I freaking flip back I see the same thing some old ass dude looking confused and wondering where his keys are! My god this could be so much better but the engineer who produced the show killed it and should be beaten to with in an inch of his life for killing something so cool!

So if any one knows the producer of the show personally please let them know that the one the only the Shah269 thinks that they should be ashamed of themselves for being so freaking stupid! And they should do the responsible thing....never ever make another show ever again!

Shit this is like watching old people fuck in slow motion in 3D!

GOD engineers.....why must they exist! And why can't they be thrown into the deepest darkest dankest basement and feed fish heads so as to prevent fucking up the world for the rest of us!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

That old man is THE Colonel. Astronauts talk to astronauts and high altitude skydivers talks to high altitude skydivers.

Instead of being angry, unass your head and look around, you might learn something.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It is a live telecast of an extraordinary skydive with a scientific purpose. We here don't expect you to understand any of it.

Some old dude...Really? it's time for you to take up bowling.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Oh look they showed the old guy one more time! GREAT TWO hours of watching chrome rust!

you know what every they paid the fucktart engineer to produce this show I would have done it in half!

And for the past two hours you would have had a special about who this guy is who that guy is how or WHY NASA did this in the first place and the technology in the event and the people related to the event! Hell even a little interview of the guys mother and the town he grew up in!

BUT NO NO NO NO!

you see odds are this engineer who produced this show is suffering from a good case of autism and he in his infinite wisdom........and fucktardednes has us looking at nothing and seeing an old dude over and over again!

So again if any one know the producer please let them know that the one the only Shah thinks they should quit their job and take a long walk off a short peer!

God i hate engineer....they can fuck up a wet dream!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Couldn't they have hired Bill Nine the Science guy to talk about the math and science of the project?
How about a quick interview with his parents?

OH NO NO NO NO!
Engineers don't get this shit!

God when I'm ruler of the free world hunting engineers will be an Olympic event!

With all due respect (which I might add is not much), you have no idea what you're talking about.

This is brilliantly produced from a television engineering perspective. Fucking brilliant.

There is no way you have any idea of the technical difficulties in the video engineering of this and you really should shut your trap before you embarrass yourself more.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

With all due respect (which I might add is not much), you have no idea what you're talking about.

This is brilliantly produced from a television engineering perspective. Fucking brilliant.

There is no way you have any idea of the technical difficulties in the video engineering of this and you really should shut your trap before you embarrass yourself more.

Good attention or bad attention, it's all good to shah.

God that was the worst 2 hours and 26 minutes of TV ever produced!

Dam this engineer who developed this show and throw him in the basement with the IT folks and lock the freaking door!

2 hours and you couldn't get one freaking interview with his mother and father? or his friend? not even a quick blurb as to WHY WE ARE DOING THIS?

Poof that the only thing engineers are good for is.........shit...taking up space!

If you were a real skydiver in your heart, you'd never joke about Colonel Kittinger.

You are being banned as per the forums rules about Trolling:

Personal attacks on another user are a great way to earn some time off, as is posting inflammatory material specifically to provoke a negative response from someone (aka trolling). If you are unclear about what a 'troll' is, a description can be found here.

Your banning length will be determined after a conversation with the other Mods in the Team Room since you've had repeated warnings and bannings. You're crossed the line with this one.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

God that was the worst 2 hours and 26 minutes of TV ever produced!

Dam this engineer who developed this show and throw him in the basement with the IT folks and lock the freaking door!

2 hours and you couldn't get one freaking interview with his mother and father? or his friend? not even a quick blurb as to WHY WE ARE DOING THIS?

Poof that the only thing engineers are good for is.........shit...taking up space!

In your case you couldn't be any more correct.