PLFKING

We need another asshat in here......

....since wildblue hardly posts any more, and jessica has simply evaporated (as anyone with such a limited personality would inevitably do).

Any volunteers ?

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

....since wildblue hardly posts any more, and jessica has simply evaporated (as anyone with such a limited personality would inevitably do).

Any volunteers ?

Don

Well I'm serving a perma-ban for talking about "anal leaking" in the SC, so I'm available...

I'm also form Detroit, love hockey and absolutely fucking despise all U of M fans other than my son (but he's currently under the spell of his evil jezebel red head bitch of a mother, so there is still hope...)

... do I qualify?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Wasn't there a thread about chugging you could go post in??

LMFAO!!!!!

Here was a PM I sent to Billvon 2 days ago:

Subject: Cruel and unusual punishment.

"So it seems like I'm on a perma-ban or someting, but to not let me back in to address the butt chugging thread would just be cruel..."

Anyways, I've seem to have reach a mile stone in SC history. It's been a rough 5 years, but I finally made it. I never thought they'd give so much of a fuck about what I said that they'd actually give me such an honor to be ranked with the most notorious posters banned from SC such as Amazon, and Virgin-Burner...In all honesty - I'M NOT WORTHY...and you people know it.:P

Wasn't there a thread about chugging you could go post in??

LMFAO!!!!!

Here was a PM I sent to Billvon 2 days ago:

Subject: Cruel and unusual punishment.

"So it seems like I'm on a perma-ban or someting, but to not let me back in to address the butt chugging thread would just be cruel..."

Anyways, I've seem to have reach a mile stone in SC history. It's been a rough 5 years, but I finally made it. I never thought they'd give so much of a fuck about what I said that they'd actually give me such an honor to be ranked with the most notorious posters banned from SC such as Amazon, and Virgin-Burner...In all honesty - I'M NOT WORTHY...and you people know it.:P
Don't forget me. Banned for life for ragging on cops
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

....Any volunteers ?

there is always that rotary dude who is resurrecting OLD threads with his one-liners[:/]

Wut dawg? Ya'll tryin to raise some shit wit me? I work out brah yall fuckin' wit da wrong negro you better check yo self

Ladies and Gentlemen...weighing in at 666 pounds, with 27+ posts of hardcore bullshit and 23 insults...the new, most diabolical villain in the BF/SC....

THE BLACK SHAH!

(aka - 13bRotary)

Mah nigga!

The internet is amazing. You can find out so much about people and quickly share it with so many other people!

I found out that your real last name is Bettman, and I let every RedWings fan out there know your fake name and current address. Have a nice day!

:ph34r:

The internet is amazing. You can find out so much about people and quickly share it with so many other people!

I found out that your real last name is Bettman, and I let every RedWings fan out there know your fake name and current address. Have a nice day!

:ph34r:

:D:D:D:D Hockey Hooligan:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

....Any volunteers ?

there is always that rotary dude who is resurrecting OLD threads with his one-liners[:/]

Wut dawg? Ya'll tryin to raise some shit wit me? I work out brah yall fuckin' wit da wrong negro you better check yo self

you didn't even bring back FUN threads :SB|

Remtard ha a really good point. 'Cakes life right now is ruled by drool and poop, she seems to be well overdue for a dose of grammar and spelling issues.

As for Wildblue he is a whuffo, he can be ignored despite getting his rig repacked each spring.

I think we need to have another Head and Shoulders event in here...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

and absolutely fucking despise all U of M fans

That's an excellent start, but I think you're too belligerent to be an asshat. An asshat is one level below an asshole, whereas you and I are masters of the discipline. :)

Don
It's a free-for-all."

"Coloring Book of Mild Indignation"

Tool.

Wrong again, dorque. The "Notebook' alternative was "The Great Big Coloring Book of Petty Annoyances'.

And can't you read ?? Erk has decreed that you can be ignored. Judgement upon you has been rendered.

Don
It's a free-for-all."

And when have we ever listened to Erk?! I'm a little embarrassed for you because you admitted you do. Maybe it was just a moment of weakness?
Go sit in SC, reflect on what you've done, say 50 Hail Sangiros, and all will be forgiven.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality