Broke

Do you pee in the water at the beach?

Got one for the pool, how about the beach. Anyone? I feel it is ok to pee in the water at the beach, but not in the water at the pool.

When I was a kid, a bunch of us went to the beach. We were all just goofin'-off and I noticed this one kid in our group in water up to his neck, standing real still. i watched him for a minute, when I noticed a 'baby ruth' pop-up in the water behind him... last time I've been to the beach!

Chuck

ok that is just nasty. Dropping logs in places other than toilets or holes dug for that express purpose is wrong. Ok sometimes it is overlooked on a multiple day climbing excursion. However you must call, "ROCK!!!" so your belay buddie can take cover.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

ok that is just nasty. Dropping logs in places other than toilets or holes dug for that express purpose is wrong. Ok sometimes it is overlooked on a multiple day climbing excursion. However you must call, "ROCK!!!" so your belay buddie can take cover.

What got me was, there was a public toilet near-by!

Chuck

Ok sometimes it is overlooked on a multiple day climbing excursion. However you must call, "ROCK!!!" so your belay buddie can take cover.

I'm just trying to visualize that... :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What's really fun if you're into weird things is to pee before you get into the water, aka a Dry Piss. Try this and see how it works. Strip down to just your swimsuit and get close to the water. If possible, find a hot chick to hit on, and while you're talking to her, commence pissing and act like nothings happening while the stream runs down your leg. After she storms off, hop into the water.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

I don't think that you will upset the balance. After all, where do you think that fish pee ? There are bunches of them whizzing all over each other as we type.

At my last apartment complex, there was a pool and there was a hot tub. The kids that were too small to swim in the shallow water of the pool would stay in the hot tub.

All afternoon... and never get out to pee...

And yet, millions upon millions of animals defecate in the ocean every day.

And you swim in THAT. :|

:ph34r::ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Of course I pee in the ocean. I pee in the woods, I've peed under a bridge, I've peed in a dirt parking lot, behind bushes, just about everywhere.

Anywhere is better than a port-o-let!

Plus, it's bad for you to hold it---and I have to pee a lot.

But, when the side effects of the anti-pee medicine include nausea, hair loss & sexual dysfunction--well, I'd rather just pee a lot, thank you:P

And that's my story;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Anywhere is better than a port-o-let!

At the convention one year (this one time, at band camp...), there was a cutie who was partying with us. She showed up at the tent the next morning looking worse for wear. No sleep, some alchohol.

She handed me a water bottle and sprinted for the port-o-let. You could hear some serious wretching going on. Three times, a pause, a fourth.

I figure that during the pause she considered where she had been putting her face, hence the fourth barf.
:P

:D

That's just sick. SICK!

At a carnival one time when I was younger---similiar situation, got sick to my belly and had to do so in a port-o-let. NEVER AGAIN! I won't even describe to you what happened--it was so traumatic. And I have a ROYAL face thing---I don't like things on my face, don't like people touching my face.

Ohhhh.....trauma.....the memory....why, why, did you go there?:S
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.