airdvr

My son's tandem

Awesome weekend. Thanks to the great staff at AerOhio, TM Jay Luccioni and videoperson Dave Lepka. A great memory preserved on film.

In just over 2 weeks my son becomes property of the US Navy. Glad we managed to get this in. I am very proud of him.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Very cool! Good luck to him when he gets shipped!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Thanks for bringing him out Scott, he did great. You can see in the video that he was cool as a cucumber the whole time in the plane and in the door. Not a moments hesitation at any point. If he gets home at any point during the season, bring him out for an AFF jump, I'm sure he'll do just as well without Jay on his back (no offence to Jay).

I'm hoping he makes the most of this opportunity. He tested out very high and was accepted to the Navy's nuke program. 8 weeks at Great Lakes, 2 years at the Navy Nuclear Power Training facility in SC, then 4 years on either a flat top or a sub.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

That's awesome, and a great picture. I must say, though, he doesn't look much like your picture in your avatar :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Awesome weekend. Thanks to the great staff at AerOhio, TM Jay Luccioni and videoperson Dave Lepka. A great memory preserved on film.

In just over 2 weeks my son becomes property of the US Navy. Glad we managed to get this in. I am very proud of him.

They wanted me to go nukes too but my dad (the Col.) said to the Capt. "I know nukes and I know Kevin. You don't want to put him in nukes". Plus, they wanted to cut my balls off. [:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I'm hoping he makes the most of this opportunity. He tested out very high and was accepted to the Navy's nuke program. 8 weeks at Great Lakes, 2 years at the Navy Nuclear Power Training facility in SC, then 4 years on either a flat top or a sub.

I had that chance and turned it down. "Why would I want to be a nuclear engineer on a sub?"

Knowing what I know now, I should have been a nuclear engineer on a sub...:S

My wife is hotter than your wife.